35.| La cacaracha

35.| La cacaracha

You and Me - Descendants 2"sometimes it's hard to find yourself, but it's worth it in the end, cause in your heart is where it all begins, we gotta be bold,"

"sometimes it's hard to find yourself, but it's worth it in the end, cause in your heart is where it all begins, we gotta be bold,"

***

"la cacaracha!"

Jayden sat down beside Santana, furrowing his eyebrows at his three friends and Mr Schuester who stood in front of their spanish classroom in bad spanish outfits but cool hats, "oh, oh!"

Finn shakes the maracas while Puck plays the guitar and Artie doing the same as Finn, "la cucaracha, la cucaracha,"

Puck smirked at Jayden and Santana, who both turned towards each other with furrowed eyebrows before turning back towards them, "hey! hey!"

"ya no puede caminar, porque le falta," they moved to the side, "porque le falta," Mr Schuester smiled at Jayden and Santana when Jayden shook his head, "hey! hey!"

***

Coach Sylvester sat in front of the new directions boy, "twice a day," she motions towards them, "you boys stain your mother's drapes, or befoul a gym sock that has to jump from the hamper straight into therapy,"

Jayden furrowed his eyebrows when he saw in front of his friends beside Finn, Mike and Artie, "why not head on down to the clinic, and put your virile teen years to good use?"

Jayden looked away, "you'll have five bucks more than when you walked in," Jayden's keg shakes, "and the gratitude of lonely ovaries everywhere,"

Coach Sylvester looks at Artie, when she points at him, "but not you, you can keep tossing your tissues into the trash," she looked around the boys when Artie furrowed his eyebrows, "i was in an accident,"

Coach Sylvester looked at Artie crossing her arms, "still, same goes for you, porcelain," Coach Sylvester looks at Kurt, "let the strangeness end with you,"

Mr Schuester leaned against his office door, looking into the choir room, with his arms crossed, "what's going on, Sue?"

Coach Sylvester stood up when she walks into Mr Schuester's office along with Mrs Sylvester when she slams the door closed.

Jayden turned towards them, "is anyone any more confused than me?" the new directions boys all nod their heads, "yeah,"

***

Santana shakes the maracas in her hands moving her head with it, when Jayden steals one off of Santana, "Jayden!"

Jayden starts dancing with the maraca in his hand, shaking it around with a smirk on his face, when he just chuckled at Santana's playfully glare when he just kissed her forehead going towards Mike, "all right, guys!"