3.| It's Not Unusual

Gives You Hell - The All-American Rejects "I wake up every evening, with a big smile on my face

"I wake up every evening, with a big smile on my face. And it never feels out of place, and you're still probably working, at a nine to five pace, I wonder how bad that tastes,"

***

Jayden was with Rachel, as he got a text from Blaine when he was in a classroom with Rachel, kissing him, "what's wrong?"

Jayden just frowned as he rubbed Rachel's cheek, "nothing's wrong when I am with you," Rachel just smiled at her boyfriend, "you're so chessy,"

Jayden just chuckled cheekily, "I love you," Rachel kissed his lips, "and I love you too," Jayden looks at his phone before getting Rachel off his lap, "what's wrong, Jay?"

Jayden just put out his hands, "Blaine wants us to watch his performance," Rachel smiled as she put her hand onto Jayden's as the run through the hallway to get outside into the courtyard.

Mike looks at Jayden, "what's happening?" Jayden just smirks, "just watch and you'll find out,"

Kurt furrowed his eyebrows as Blaine smirked at Jayden as he went onto the drums, playing the beat.

Blaine:
It's not unusual to be loved by anyone,
It's not unusual to have fun with anyone
But when I see you hangin' about with anyone
It's not unusual, to see me cry
Oh, I wanna die

Jayden looked at the Cheerios as they all nodded at Jayden when they went to dance with Blaine.

It's not unusual to go out at any time
But when I see you out and about it's such a crime
If you should ever want to be loved by anyone,

Jayden smirked at Rachel as she grinned at Jayden as he did a funny face to her when Blaine danced with Santana.

Blaine (with the Cheerios):
It's not unusual, (It happens every day, No matter what you say)
You'll find it happens all the time
(Love will never do, What you want it to)
Why can't this crazy love be- (Miiiiiiine!)

Quinn was smoking as Jayden rolled his eyes at her, as the Cheerios all got oil as they put it onto the piano, Jayden looked at them confused when Quinn flicks her cigarette onto the piano making it go into flames.

Blaine:
It's not unusual to be mad with anyone
It's not unusual to be sad with anyone
But if I ever find that you've changed at anytime
It's not unusual
To find out I'm in love with you
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
Whoa-oh-oh!
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
Oh oh