22.| 'Lady's Music Week'

Meant To Be - Bebe Rexha ft

Meant To Be - Bebe Rexha ft. Florida Georgia Line "Baby, lay on back and relax, kick your pretty feet up on my dash, no need to go nowhere fast,"

***

Jayden looked around the choir room, as Santana and the troubletones sat on opposite side of the new directions as Brittany bit her lip as she was talking to Santana when she could see from the corner of her eye that Jayden was looking at them.

Jayden walked towards the whiteboard as he grabbed one of Mr. Schue's pens from the side, as he wrote, 'Lady Music Week', as Mercedes spoke, "can someone tell us what's going on, please?"

Jayden turned to face the new directions and the troubletones, as he smiled at Sugar and his girlfriend, "this week, the troubletones and new directions! will both be singing music created by ladies or for ladies-"

Santana looked at Jayden, "oh, hell no-"

Jayden looked at his group, "next week, all of us will be going to Sectionals, and one of us is probably gonna win, but, Santana, we're worried about you."

Santana furrowed her eyebrows at him, "worry about yourself, Fitty Jayden-" Mr. Schue sighed as Jayden just furrowed his eyebrow at her, "glee's about learning how to accept yourself for who you are, no matter what other people think. And that's what his music is all about-"

Santana bit onto her lip, "so, what I don't even get a say in this? not cool, Jayden," Jayden walked towards Santana and Brittany, "everybody in this room knows about you and Brittany, and we don't judge you for it, we celebrate it because it's who you are, look, I know not everybody outside of this room is as accepting and cool, but we're doing this assignment this week so that you know in this rotten, stinking mean world that you at least have a group of people who will support your choice to be whoever you want to be-that's it, that's what we are doing here, Blaine? Kurt?-"

Jayden sat down beside his girlfriend, as Rachel grabbed onto his hand as Finn patted Jayden's shoulders with Lucy who held his arm, smiling, as Blaine and Kurt walked to the front, "Santana, Kurt and I have a song we like to sing to each other in the car, and we want to sing that for you right now-"

Santana looked at Jayden to Blaine and Kurt, "while there's nothing I'd love more then having two pretty ponies serenade me, I think we'd get further staging a 'gel-ervention' for Blaine rather than singing lady music,"

Kurt looked at Santana with a bitch face before he spoke, "I know it's hard it was hard for me, too, but you can get through this-" Blaine spoke up, "if you could stop being so defensive-"