33.| Blaine's Eye Injury

Music Sounds Better - Big Time Rush"no sweeter sound, than what i've found, no perfect love, could be more perfect than us, oh baby, it feels like, it feels like the music sounds better with you baby,"

"no sweeter sound, than what i've found, no perfect love, could be more perfect than us, oh baby, it feels like, it feels like the music sounds better with you baby,"

***

Jayden stood beside his girlfriend, his hand on her waist when they see Kurt walk into the choir room with a look on his face, "how is he? is he okay?"

Kurt looked at Jayden and Rachel, "uh, it's his right eye," he walked more close towards them, "uh, the doctor says that his cornea is deeply scratched and he has to have surgery,"

Jayden patted Kurt's shoulder in sympathy when Mr Schuester looks at them, "in all my years as a teacher and a student, i have never known a slushee to do that kind of damage,"

Jayden shook his head, "that's cause it wasn't a normal slushee, Mr Schue, there was... stuff in it, rock salt or something," he looked at Kurt, "he wanted to do that kind of damage,"

"well, unless you have proof that he tampered with the slushee the police aren't interested in getting involved," Mr Schuester looked around, Kurt, Lucy, Finn, Rachel and Jayden.

"Sebastian is evil, he needs to be expelled," Jayden nodded his head with Kurt's statement, "look, Figgins and i spoke to Dalton's headmaster, they're opening up an investigation,"

he looked around his students when the five of them sat down beside their friend's, "so, guys, i'm telling you, please let the system handle this one,"

Artie and Jayden shook their heads, "no, Dalton's old-school, Mr Schue... they're not gonna turn their backs on one of their own,"

"we need payback," Mike looked at his best friend, "an eye for a eye," Mr Schue shook his head at the three of them, "no, i have a zero tolerance policy for violence, of any kind, that's not how we do things,"

Jayden shook his head, "no, we sing, and that's all we ever do," he slightly raised his voice, "do you want to get disqualified from Regionals?"

Mr Schuester stared at Jayden, Artie and Mike, "Mr Shue, i don't give a damn about Regionals at the moment!" Artie looked at Jayden then to Mr Schue, "what do you expect from us? we're people,"

Jayden looked at Artie, "and we know the rest for the world may not see us like that, but when they tease us about being in glee club and throw things at us," Kurt looked at Jayden, who clenched his fist, "and toss is in dumpsters, and tell us that we're nothing but losers with stupid dreams, it always freaking damn hurts,"