26.| Competing at Sectionals

Jackie Chan - Tiësto, Dzeko"she said she too young, don't want no man, so she's goin' call her friends, now that's a plan, I just ordered sushi from Japan,"

"she said she too young, don't want no man, so she's goin' call her friends, now that's a plan, I just ordered sushi from Japan,"

***

"La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la.."

Jayden was with Nathan and the guitar player as he looks at them when Blaine comes to them, "okay, guys, you're going to want to sing from your diaphragm as much as you can,"

They both stood up, "and if you forget the words, just keep your lips moving, hopefully no-one will notice.."

Mr. Schue looks at them, "let's take a few moments to gather our thoughts. Troubletones are on in five.." Jayden walked away from them practicing his lines when Rachel came and tried to grab his hand, "good luck out there.."

Jayden pulls his hand away from Rachel's, "what?" Jayden frowned, "why would you try and talk to my dad? you're making things worse, he almost didn't let me and Johnny come today, I am really disappointed in you, Rachel.."

Rachel looked at her boyfriend as she crossed her arms, "well, that makes two of us, cause I am really disappointed in you.."

Miss Corcoran and the Troubletones walked through the door, as Jayden and Mr. Schue walked up to them, "hello, will.."

Mr. Schue looked at her, "looking good, ladies!" Thr Troubletones stood in front of the new directions as Jayden looked at them, "we just came to say, may the best Glee club win.."

Santana went to add on, "yes, and just in case that Glee Club is us, I have convinced Miss Corcoran to consider a contingency plan-" Miss Corcoran nods, "yes, in the event of a new directions! loss, Troubletones has voted to allow any of you to join us at regionals.."

"you're welcome.."

Mr. Schue looked at them, "excuse me?" Jayden looked at Troubletones with his arm crossed over his muscular chest, as the Troubletones girls looked at him, "that is incredibly rude, Santana.."

Santana looked at Jayden, "we're being nice, it would be rude if I followed you around and ever time you take a step, I played a note on a tuba.."

Jayden looked at her, "do you even know how to play a tuba?" Santana was about to answer as Jayden just smirked, Mr. Schue looked at them, "thank you for the offer, Miss Corcoran, but right now, we're gonna concentrate on winning this thing.."

Quinn stepped up from behind Jayden, "and we will be winning, Shelby..we've got it in the bag..Puck here is going to come through for us.." Puck furrowed his eyebrows at Jayden who shrugged his shoulders, "he's such a shinning star, in every conceivable way, don't you think?"

Miss Corcoran looked at Quinn, before looking at them all, "good luck, everybody.." She turned to Mr. Schue, "see you on the ice.."

***