9.| Last Minute Auditions

Upside Down - Austin Moon"And it's so right but feels so left, upside down like I'm losing my head, cause I know where my heart belongs with you again,"

"And it's so right but feels so left, upside down like I'm losing my head, cause I know where my heart belongs with you again,"

***

Shane and Jayden both walked into the lunch hall to grab a tray when they both started filling their trays up, Shane nudged Jayden as they both saw Mercedes and Rachel hug each other, "well, remember meet me at the dance studio with the boys at 4pm,"

Jayden walked up to Rachel as she stopped when she saw him coming towards her, "hey, baby,"

Rachel leaned up onto her toes to give Jayden a kiss, as in the back of his mind he thought about his mum and dad not wanting Rachel and Jayden together, Jayden snapped out of it as Rachel's hand came to Jayden's cheek, "are you okay?"

Jayden nodded as he sat his tray onto a table, where everyone was at, "hey guys," Jayden turned to Mike, "are you auditioning today?"

Mike shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, all I know is that I am helping half the team with their dancing and auditioning, are you doing the same?"

Jayden nodded his head, "yeah, I think I am going to audition with the guys, Shane is excited for it for some weird reason, but my parents don't want me to,"

Mike nodded his head, "my parents are the same, it's like.. it's our life not theirs, they already gone to college and university, while we are still in high school, our last year,"

***

Jayden sat down in the choir room as he saw Mercedes looking at Rachel, who was talking with Mr. Schue about her solo when she turned to Jayden who smiled at her.

Kurt came beside Jayden as he started texting Blaine on his phone, "Kurt?" Kurt turned to face Jayden, "what would do you if someone was to punch you?"

Kurt furrowed his eyebrows, "uh-h I don't know maybe punch them back," Jayden punched Kurts shoulder lightly, Kurt playfully glared at Jayden, "you are so funny,"

Jayden just frowns, "I'm bored, Rachel's talking with Mr. Schue, Finn is with Lucy, Johnny is with Lucas,"

Kurt turned his body to Jayden, "are you auditioning today for the musical?" Jayden just slumped down, "I can't,"

Kurt frowns, "why not?" Jayden just sighed, "because my parents think that Glee Club is distracting me from studying, and my mum said that Rachel is distracting me as well,"