19.| Fighting Against The TroubleTones

The Way You Make Me Feel - Micheal Jackson"Hey pretty baby with the high heels on, you give me fever, like I have never known, you're just a profit of loveliness,"

"Hey pretty baby with the high heels on, you give me fever, like I have never known, you're just a profit of loveliness,"

***

Jayden was in geometry as he exited Shelby's classroom when he remembered that he had forgetting something, Jayden turned to Rachel, "I forgot something in geometry, I'll meet you at my locker,"

Rachel nodded as Jayden gave Rachel's hand a squeeze as he ran down the hallway to get to geometry when she saw Puck and Shelby close together, Jayden clears his throat as a Puck got something off her desk, "thank you, Mrs. Corcoran for helping me with my assignment,"

Puck walked past Jayden as he just smirked at Puck when Shelby looked at Jayden, "what can I do for you?" Jayden looked at his teacher, "I forgot my book here, and my tutor would shout at me, if I forget about it,"

Shelby plucked the book from her desk as she gave it to Jayden, "here you go, I will see you at the mash-off," Jayden nodded as he gave a smile to his teacher.

Jayden saw Rachel leaned up against his locker with a smirk on her face as, Jayden held Rachel's hand as they walked down the corridor, "Rachel, I think Shelby and Puck are doing it,"

Rachel furrowed her eyebrows at Jayden, "wait, what?" Jayden gave a small smirk, "because they were talking and Puck was like close to Shelby's lips like he was gonna kiss her,"

Rachel looked down to her watch as Jayden furrowed his eyebrows, "u-uh I have go but I will see you in Glee Club,"

Jayden nodded as Rachel leaned up and pressed a kiss to his lips as Jayden held her waist when she ran down the corridor as Jayden saw Rory at his locker.

Jayden closed Rory's locker, "Rory, walk with me," Rory looked at Jayden, "sure," Jayden smirked as he gripped his bag straps, "do you want to have a part in the song for the mash-off?"

Rory looked at Jayden, "uh-h," Jayden patted his shoulders, "don't worry, it's okay, you can tell me if you want to,"

Rory nodded his head at Jayden, "come on, we have Glee Club,"

***

Mr. Schue entered the choir room as Jayden smiled at Rachel who sat down beside him as Jayden's arm went over her, "okay, guys, we have our work cut out for us this week, with this mash-off, and the TroubleTones have a lot of powerful voices, so song selection is key here, any suggestions?"

"What about The Clash?" Artie smiled. 

Blaine perked up "Uh, the Police." 

"R.E.M." Mike smirked. 

Kurt held up a finger "Spice Girl's." 

"The Jonas Brother's." Puck chipped in.

Jayden looked at everyone as he moved his hand away from Rachel, "guys, no, no, we can't use any of those bands, the only thing they have in common, is that they all broke up, and right now the new directions need to feel united,"