31.| Swimming Pool Themed Proposal

Bless The Broken Road - Rascal Flatts"every long lost dream led me to where you are, others who broke my heart they were like northern stars, pointing me on my way into your loving arms,"

"every long lost dream led me to where you are, others who broke my heart they were like northern stars, pointing me on my way into your loving arms,"

***

Jayden kissed his girlfriend's head walking away from Finn, Rachel, Lucy, Mike, Tina, Artie when he finds Sam bear his locker.

he pulled Sam's bag when they go towards Mr Schue, who comes towards the stairs, "Mr Schue?"

Mr Schue turns his head towards the brunette headed boy and the blonde headed boy who stood beside each other, "um, we probably should've said this the other day in glee club," Jayden smiled at Sam, "but you know that whole proposal thing? how you want it to be big and special,"

Sam smiled at his best friend, "and worthy of Ms Pillsbury?" Mr Schue looked at Jayden then to Sam, "yeah.."

the two boys both smirked, "we have an idea," Mr Schue looked at them confused while Sam and Jayden both smirked, "this is gonna be the best proposal ever!"

he high fived Sam when they smiled at their friends who was in the same corridor as them.

***

Jayden went into his outfit for the proposal after he and Sam told everyone in the new directions about the swimming pool themed proposal, "come on, she's coming.."

Mr Schue and Ms Pillsbury came near the swimming pool with the white roses in her hands, as they see the new directions and synchronised swimmers, running slowly around the swimming pool.

"we found love in a hopeless place.."

the new directions boys and synchronised swimmers boys went near Rachel and Lucy when they sang, "we found love in a hopeless place," Rachel and Lucy moved backwards when the boys went into the water.

Jayden swam up when he wiped his forehead where his hair was touching his forehead, "feel the heartbeat in my mind," the new directions boys and synchronised swimmer boys swam towards the girls on the other side of the pool.

the synchronised girl swimmers went into the pool when the new directions boys leaned against the wall when they sang, "i just can't deny,"

Santana smiled down at Jayden who smiled up at her when he looked near the wall where Finn and Mike leaned against the wall beside Jayden's feet, "we found love in a hopeless place,"

Jayden lifted up Brittany by her waist while Finn held Rachel by her waist, smiling at his best friend, "we found love."

the new directions all sat on a float when they clapped their hands, looking at Ms Pillsbury, with smiles on their faces.

the synchronised swimmers danced around them in the water splashing their feet when Jayden put his arm around Brittany's shoulder smiling brightly.

Mr Schue came out in that swimming pool in a white suit when he threw his white hat to the side when he dived into the water going towards Emma when the song finishes.

"Emma-" Mr Schue moved his hair back, "hmm?" she stared at Mr Schue, "you are the one, you always have been," Jayden smiled, "the truth is, i feel like i've had to stop myself from doing this, the second i first saw you,"

Emma chuckled when Jayden smiled at the two of them, "the first time i held this hand, it felt like i'd held it a million times before, like somehow,"

Quinn smiled when she turned towards the two boys who had planned this, "it's always been here, life is messy, it just is, and i.. i know that's hard for you,"

he breathed heavy through his nose, "but that's why you have me... to balance things out, but you have to realise, you do that for me, too. every day, loving you and being loved by you makes everything better,"

Mr Schue chuckled when he looked up, "i love you with everything i am, and everything i ever hope to be, so..." he goes inside his white blazer pocket.

"oh.." Mr Schue looked at Emma, "Emma Pillsbury..." he goes onto one knee, "will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?" Emma stared down at William, "i love you so much,"

"is that a yes?" Emma nods her head, "yes.. yes," everyone in the swimming pool cheered Ms Pillsbury and Mr Schue, "whoo!"

Mr Schue held onto Emma's hand when he smiled at his students, "yeah!"

***

Jayden went into the auditorium with Rachel following behind him giggling when he looked at the stage to see Finn standing there with Lucy on a stool.

Rachel furrowed her eyebrows when Jayden turned to face her, "Jayden, what's wrong?" Jayden moves out of his girlfriend's way, when she sees Finn kneeling on one knee in front of Lucy, "oh, my god.."

Jayden covered his girlfriend's mouth, "shh.." Rachel nods her head when he just kissed her lips, when he sits on a auditorium chair, "what are we doing?"

"we're gonna see what he doing," Rachel looked at her boyfriend, "babe, we already know what Finn's doing, he's gonna propose to Lucy,"

Jayden nods his head, "just wait a minute," Jayden heard a box opening when Finn looks at his girlfriend.

"Lucy Applebaum... will you marry me?"

Jayden shh'ed his girlfriend when he sees Lucy looking at Finn, not knowing what to say to him, because getting married in high school is a bit much.