11.| Lights Will Guide You Home

Billionaire - Travie MCCoy ft

Billionaire - Travie MCCoy ft.Bruno Mars
"I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad, but all the things I never had, uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine, smiling next to Oprah and the Queen,"

***

Jayden heard the news from Kurt, that his girlfriend Rachel was running against them in Senior Class President, "Rachel, what the hell?"

Rachel turned to face Jayden, "what?" Jayden bit down on his lip, "how can you run against me and Kurt, I thought you wanted us to be President and Vice-President,"

Rachel sighed as she closed her locker looking at Jayden, "Jayden, you saw Mercedes, okay? I'm not gonna get the part, so I figured if I win, I'll make Kurt Vice-President, and then maybe you could just do vice-versa,"

Jayden shook his head, "you have no idea, how hard it is because I have Brittany and Kurt I have to win against and now you, wow, Rachel I actually thought you would be supportive and be my Vice-President, but going against me? that is just a low blow Rachel,"

Jayden sighed as he leaned against her locker as Rachel got called into Mrs. Pillsbury office with Mercedes, "wait here,"

Jayden rolled his eyes as he just glared at anyone who walked past him, Jayden ripped down his posters as Kurt saw what Jayden was doing, "Jayden, what are you doing?"

Jayden turned to Kurt, "I can't run against Rachel, you and Brittany, it's just too much, i was okay going against you and Brittany but not Rachel,"

Kurt frowned, as a small smile came onto his face, "well, I could make you my Vice-President if you want?" Jayden shrugged his shoulders, "sure, whatever, but if I get Rachel to back down and I win, I'll make you my Vice-President, deal?"

Kurt shook Jayden's hand, "deal," Kurt smiled at Jayden, "well, it will be nice working with you Jayden," Jayden smiled at Kurt, "you too, Hummel,"

Jayden leaned back onto Rachel's locker as he held one of his bag straps, "I got it, I got it, like, by default. They double-cast us, and then Mercedes turned it down,"

Jayden bit on his lip, "so..cool, you're gonna.. you're gonna be withdrawing from the race, then,"

Rachel looked at her boyfriend, "look, Jayden when Brittany sang that song about girls changing the world, it got me thinking, you know maybe.. maybe I can change the world,"

Jayden furrowed his eyebrows, "by being Senior Class President?" Rachel looked at Jayden, "make fun of it all you want, but you need to start thinking about your future, too, oh, did you talk to Kurt about the election?"

Jayden nodded his head, "yeah, he asked me to be his Vice-President and if I win, he could be my Vice-President and who I was voting for,"

Rachel looks at Jayden, "what did you say?"

Jayden looked at Rachel, "i said, I didn't know," Jayden then walked off from Rachel.

Will:
When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Jayden saw Artie rolling down the hallway with the paper in his lap, he bit onto his lip. Jayden ran his finger down the cast list for West Side Story the paper hung waist length as Artie had reached as far as he could to pin it up.

Jayden:
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Rachel Berry... Maria

He smiled at the sight, his heart skipping a beat. She'd got it like he knew she would. Taking a deep breath, he found his own name.

Jayden Collins... Bernardo

Blaine Anderson... Tony

Santana Lopez ... Anita

Mike Chang... Riff

Will with Jayden:
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try

Will:
To fix you

Will with New Directions:
Tears stream down on your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down on your face
And I

Tears stream down on your face
I promise you that I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down on your face
And I

Rachel looked up at Jayden who was beside Finn and Mike as they sang along with Mr. Schue, Jayden wore his white buttoned up shirt with black jeans and his old skool vans.

Will:
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

***

Vote, Comment and Share ❤️