7.| Angelic Kisses

7.| Angelic Kisses

Right Here Right Now - High School Musical 3"Right here, right now, (right now), I'm looking at you, and my heart loves the view, cause you mean everything, (everything),"

"Right here, right now, (right now), I'm looking at you, and my heart loves the view, cause you mean everything, (everything),"

***

Jayden was now with Rachel in his treehouse, as he had chocolate covered strawberries on the picnic with a glass of pink lemonade with chocolates and a guitar.

Jayden bit into his chocolate covered strawberries moaning as Rachel gave him a weird look, Jayden motioned to it, "come on, baby I know you want some,"

Rachel sighed as Jayden leaned into her, letting her bite into the strawberry as Rachel let out a moan, "that was amazing,"

Rachel leaned into Jayden, as he placed his lips onto Rachel's in a small kiss until Rachel's hand made it way towards Jayden's white t shirt, as she started lifting some of it up, Jayden pulled away from her, "what are you doing?"

Rachel looked at Jayden, "what? Nothing," Jayden rubs her cheek as she leaned into Jayden's palm as he kissed her forehead,"Right here, Right now, I'm looking at you and,"

Jayden grinned as his hand was against Rachel's smooth bare cheek, as he smiled "my heart love the view, cause you mean everything,"

Rachel grinned back at him as she got up and ran behind the treehouse as Jayden just smirked when he saw a piece of Rachel's hair in the corner, "I love you,"

Rachel jumped onto Jayden's back as Jayden furrowed his eyebrows before seeing his brunette wig there from sophomore year, "oh my god, you still have this,"

Jayden just gave her a fake smile, "what, this is Mike's," Rachel just smirked at him, "I know it is yours baby,"

***

"Jayden Collins?" Artie called at the latest audition session before frowning at his helpers, Coach Beiste and Emma.

"The kid's never late. He like always early to class, we'll only because Rachel made him a timetable in bright colours, so he couldn't lose it," He sighed "Okay, next."

"Wait!" Jayden ran on stage "Uh, I'm sorry I'm late. I'm here to audition for Tony."

Emma looked uncomfortable "Uh, Jayden, you know that's not just a dancing part, right?

"I do, yes. Rachel and-" he cleared his throat "we've been working on my singing. I am not just a dancer."

"Okay."

Everybody gets high sometimes, you know
What else can we do when we're feeling low?
So take a deep breath and let it go
You shouldn't be drowning on your own
And if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over

Jayden smirked at Artie as he smirked back at Jayden as he did a backflip as Artie clapped his hands before stopping.

Into cold, cold water for you
And although time may take us into different places

Jayden smiled as he saw Rachel in the back row smiling at him.

I will still be patient with you
And I hope you know
I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight
I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight

'Cause we all get lost sometimes, you know?
It's how we learn and how we grow
And I wanna lay with you 'til I'm old
You shouldn't be fighting on your own
And if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over

The football team came out as Mike danced with Azimio and Jayden as Jayden moved to the side to then dance with Finn and Puck.

Into cold, cold water for you
And although time may take us into different places
I will still be patient with you
And I hope you know

I won't let go (I won't let go, no no, no no no no)
I'll be your lifeline tonight
I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight-

"Yeah! Wow!" Artie cheered as his friend's performance of Cold Water came to an end.

Coach Beiste blinked in surprise "Wow, Jayden, you must have worked really closely with the football team there. That was some really fancy footwork. I just hope you didn't waste too much of your time."

Jayden shook his head "It's what I love to do. It's never going to be a waste of my time."

***

Jayden walked past with his helmet in his hands when he was about to talk to Artie about his audition when he heard Blaine singing, "wow,"

Jayden sat down at the back of the auditorium seats as Coach Beiste, Mrs. Pillsbury and Artie clapped for the boy, Jayden let out a breath as he walked out of the auditorium when he was about to turn around to go back in there, he was face to face with Rachel.

Rachel gave him an confused look as he had his shorts on with his jersey as he held tight onto his helmet, "hey baby,"

Jayden gave her a smile, "Hi," Rachel looked between the auditorium door and Jayden, "where were you going into the auditorium?"

Jayden gritted his teeth, "because I don't want to be Tony," Rachel gasped as she looked at him, "you don't want to be my Tony?"

Jayden shook his head, "I definitely do, but it's just I don't school plays they creep me out and Burt has me working when the play is, so.."

Rachel bit down on her bottom lip as she saw his dimple pecking out of his small smile, "I'm sorry, Rach," Rachel just nods as she gives him a kiss as he walked towards the door to the field, "can you tell Artie that I can't do it,"

Rachel gave him a nod, "yeah, I was gonna see him anyway, I love you," Jayden turned his head to her and gave her a toothy grin, "I love you too,"

***

Vote, Comment and Share ❤️