Chapter 7.

Authors Note

Don't forget to vote/ comment pls :D

Anissa's POV

* movie playing

"Rusty: You look down, they know you're lying and up, they know you don't know the truth. Don't use seven words when four will do. Don't shift your weight, look always at your mark but don't stare, be specific but not memorable, be funny but don't make him laugh. He's got to like you then forget you the moment you've left his side. And for God's sake, whatever you do, don't, under any circumstances..."

A knock at the door brings me back to reality. I toss the now dirty napkin into the trash bin and I pull the door just enough to pop my head out to see Harry.

" I hope you brought my phone," I say before he can tell me why he's here. He gives me a smirk that says that exactly why he was.

"Is that your way of picking up guys? Leaving your phone behind so you have to see each other again," he asks getting closer to the door.

"Don't flatter yourself, you're not exactly my type." I shoot back at him with a smirk of my own.

"Here," he pulls out my phone handing it over to me, " it was ringing on my way up here." He adds, messing up his hair by running a hand through it.

"Thanks," I tell him and close the door as I slide my finger across the screen to see a call from my dad. I also have a text from Emily. Emily is one of the only friend I still have back home, well I'm not really sure if she counts as a friend seeing as she's my cousin.

Another knock.

It's still Harry.

"Can I help you with something or..?" I ask slightly annoyed because I really just want to watch my movie.

"Are you watching Ocean's Eleven?" He asks trying to push the door open more so he can come in.

"Yup," I answer dryly holding the door firmly. He has really good hearing.

"Could I come in and watch it with you?"

What's wrong with your tv, it's on channel 68. Your welcome and goodby..." I start.

"You owe me remember," he smirks, " plus your tv is a lot bigger then the one in my room. Please, it's my favorite movie." He finishes by giving me a pouty sad face.

"No."

"Come on why not?" He asks with a flash of emotion on his face. Probably wondering how his charm didn't work on me. Nu uh uh not on me.

"Because this just so happens to be MY favorite movie and I don't need any crazy girlfriends knocking on my door looking for their man." I state. Harry let's out a laugh, a genuine laugh at that.

"Monique isn't my girlfriend. She's the daughter of my fathers closest business partner. That's it though. She's not exactly my type," he explains. "She can be kinda crazy when it comes to me. She has this crazy idea in her head that were going to get married one day and unite our family businesses and live some perfectly predictable life," he continues.

"You talk to much. All you had to say was 'she's not my girlfriend'," I say trying hard not to laugh opening the door wider by accident leaving enough space for him to pass. Dammit stupid door.

Harry rushes in at my moment of weakness. He takes off his shoes and tosses them to the side making himself comfortable on my bed turning up the volume.

What the hell? He's like those roaming cats you feed once and then they won't leave you alone, they just keep coming back. Since the movie is on commercial I decide to call my dad back before he flips out and tells my mom and they start jumping to conclusions.