Chapter 73. (Part 2)

[there will be an epilogue that'll have all your questions answered that I know you'll all have when you reach the end. I'll post it Friday along with a huge thank you that is in order. Love you all. ]

"I'll shoot both of you, if you don't lay him down onto the floor this second."

"I'll give you the key just let me get him out of here, he can't breath," I beg hoping for a miracle.

"That's what happens when you overdose. Now put him down," She repeats.

Feeling like a deer caught in the headlights with no other option, with my gun forgotten on the bed, I do what she says, gently laying Harry's heavy, motionless body onto the floor.

"You really thought that you could save him didn't you?" She smiles, walking into the room closer to me.

"You really thought that you were going to walk out of here with him," She laughs getting even closer.

"The police are coming with the paramedics they'll know you killed him," I say, trying to hide the fear in my voice. But truth be told I don't know if they're coming or not.

"I don't care. I can easily kill you and blame this whole thing on Harry. His system is flowing with so many drugs they wouldn't doubt it, all I need to do is remove his chains and another murder covered up," She says to me.

"You must think you're really clever don't you? Bringing Zayn here to help you, pretending he was my brother so that I would come down," She says.

By now she's standing mere inches from me, the gun now at her side. I don't know if it's from all the fear I have that is blocking out the noises or if the ambulances is just never coming.

"You know this is actually the gun Zayn tried to shoot me with," She says showing me, before reaching into her back waistband,"And this is the gun I killed Zayn with."

"No, I whisper, in disbelief.

"I did. He ran from me, and I chased him. Because I can't stand liars. Kinda like Alanzo. Zayn was just as easy to kill as him anyway.I guess it made it easier that he was alone and already wounded."

Alone? I think to myself. How could he have been alone? I left Mariano with him for the exact reason, to keep him from harm. I don't know if she's bluffing but I can't help but have my heart weigh heavy. Harry's dying and Zayns dead. Because of me. I caused all of this from running. I ran instead of facing my problems head on. I ran like a rat afraid of getting caught. If I would have only given her the key, choosing to stay away from petty spiteful actions I would have saved everyone from all of this. I'm the only one that deserves to die because it's all my fault.

"Harry has a very high tolerance for heroin, it's incredible that he's actually still breathing. I guess it really helped that he was already on drugs," She laughs,"You really know how to pick them don't you? A cheating stealing liar and now a drug addict ..."

"Lola stop!," Mariano shouts from the door.

"Mariano?" She says softly.Lolita looks just as surprised as me, whipping her head around, giving me the moment of weakness I needed from her. I snatch the gun from her hand, and I push her across the empty floor sending her crashing into the coffee table. She doesn't move and I hope the hit to her head was enough to knock her unconscious.

"Mariano thank god," I cry as he rushes over to me where I stand behind Harry's body, I drop the gun, reaching for Harry's shoulder,"He can't breath help me get him downstairs."

"You really brought my brother here to save you." She says in a shaky voice quickly standing.

"Lola please just stop. You don't have to do this, I love you," Mariano says to her with such compassion.

"Leave Mariano. This has nothing to do with you leave!"

"Lola please, you..."

"Do you see what you've done? I did this for me and for my brother I did this so we could have our own money. Our own! You had more then enough money!" Lolita yells at me,"but you know what? No one can save you, because you're already dead to me," Lolita says suddenly standing up with the second gun she had, out pointed directly at me.

I feel frozen, like everything is in slow motion as I watch her pull the trigger of her gun twice, the loud shots filling the air. It's almost as if time has stopped long enough for me to watch the silver bullet slice through the air. I shut my eyes tight, because I know that any second it's going to hit me.

I hear the sound of a heavy body thudding to the floor. I don't know if I'm having some after death experience where I'm watching my own death, when I realize my eyes are still closed.

I open them to see Mariano lying across the floor in front of me. His white dress shirt tainted with the already flushing blood from his wounds.

Two shots right to the heart. [yea yea yea bitch about "how fanfiction" this was idc]

"Mariano," I cry dropping to my knees, momentarily forgetting about his murderous twin.

"Mariano please don't die." I know it's to late, he gasps for air before the life behind his eyes go blank.

"No..no why did you do this you shouldn't have done this. You shouldn't have saved me...." I sob clutching his chest tight.

"You killed him!" I scream at Lolita.

"You..you made me kill him," Lolita says her face one of complete shock.

"You made me kill my..my own brother," She says, her hand gripping the gun tighter.

"I didn't make you do anything!" I scream at her. I expect her to raise the gun at me but instead she raises it to her own head.

"You're right. I killed him. I killed him," She says her finger on the trigger, tears streaming down her face as she stares down at him.

"I'm sorry Mariano. I only did this for you, for us. I love you."

I feel my entire body jump, as she drops to the floor blood gushing from her head. Her eyes are blank, just like her brothers.

She's dead and so is the nightmare.

THE END.