Chapter 62 • Part Two

[A/N: Okay so chapter 62 was extremely long so I broke it into two parts.

Hopefully you guys can understand where Harry is coming from when he does what he does, leave comments I want to know what you all think. 😊

Have a great weekend! ]

Please vote.😊🌟

Anissa's POV

"Harry.." I say trying to interrupt him.

"Hold on," He smiles,"I really need to say this," He tells me before looking back at everyone.

"Anyway, I wanted to say thank you guys for coming all the way from Italy," Harry says looking at my parents ,"You don't know how much it means to me that I met you all."

"Harry I really need to talk to you," I say quickly pulling him to sit down with me before he can say anything else. I shoot Emily a desperate look asking for help but all she does is shrug as if she doesn't really know what to do to help.

"In a minute," Harry says standing back up,"Like I was saying. It's a huge honor to have you all here on a day that I hope turns out to be special. I'm truly, truly blessed to have your daughter in my life," Harry says looking at my parents,"When I met her I can honestly say my life was going no where and I was just a person going through the motions..."

Harry's little speech becomes something of a murmuring blur. I can see him but everything he's saying goes in one ear and out there, passing completely un-comprehended. The only thing I seem to be able to focus on is the nauseas feeling becoming stronger and stronger, my Christmas dinner threatening to come out all over the deck.

I try taking deep breaths to calm the feeling but it doesn't work. The second Harry begins unbuttoning his shirt revealing three fresh tattoos: two fern leaves, and cursive 'A' I know I can't hold it back anymore.

I hop up out of my chair and race inside. The sound of my name being called by several voices is the very last thing I here as I push the bathroom door open, vomiting into the toilet. I hear footsteps coming down the hall, making me feel sick all over again. I use my foot to close the door before feeling something stop the door from completely closing. I look up from the toilet bowel, into the mirror and I see Harry standing with his hand on the door, his shirt still unbuttoned and a concerned look on his face.

"Still sick huh," Harry says kindly pushing the door upon a little more so that he can completely step into the small bathroom. I close my eyes, flushing the toilet before standing and taking deep breath. Realizing the moment has come.

"We need to talk," Is all I mange to say after I've washing my mouth out.

"Okay," Harry answers slowly following me out of the bathroom.

I walk back toward the living room, looking out the door toward the back to see what my guests are doing because Id much rather keep the argument that is about to erupt, private. Harry notices what I'm doing and simply says,"They went down to the beach."

We both sit on the couch, Harry taking the seat across from me next to a medium sized square wrapped present.

"I answered your phone," I blurt out nervously, realizing there's no turning back now.

"Okay?" Harry chuckles giving me a weird look,"You answer my phone all the.."

"I know about Martin, Harry," I say, his cheerful expression changing to one of angry,"I know you've been lying."

"What did he tell you?" Harry asks sternly, leaning forward.

"Nothing," I admit," But Zayn.. Zayn.."