Chapter 13.

Authors Note

Thank you to everyone that has been reading/voting/commenting! I love all that positive feedback. It means the world to me to know you're enjoy the story.

I'll make this short, but before I let you continue with this GAME CHANGING chapter id like to say that this chapter is dedicated to :

@xguccistylesx 😘❤️

Don't forget to VOTE/COMMENT 😊

Anissa's POV

"Como se dice 'ready for the beach' in Spanish?" Harry playfully asks in his attempt to speak a few words of Spanish.

3 words down - the entire rest of the language to go.

" Listo para la playa," I tell him even though I know he wasn't really asking and was just trying to be charming.

"Say it," I tell him, I'm curious to know just how bad his accent is. He shakes his messy head of hair no.

"I won't feed you," I tell him in the sternest voice I can muster, "I might just accidentally drop your plate in the sand."

"Fuck okay fine," he says before taking a deep breath, "Lees-toes pair-a la play-uh" He struggles to say, I burst out laughing. Harry glares at me, turning red from either anger or embarrassment. I can't tell from how hard I'm laughing.( side note: I wrote Harry's attempt at saying the words in the way that it sounded coming from his mouth that way you could read it 😊)

The elevator door opens when we reach lobby level and I'm still laughing. Why is this so funny to me? Probably because I'm buzzed from those 2 vodka drinks Harry made me.

"If you're going to keep laughing I'm not going anymore," Harry tells me, attempting to cross his arms while still holding the vodka bottle. He's standing firmly in his spot in the elevator.

"Okay okay I'm shutting up now," I tell him walking towards his side of the elevator.His sour face changes the second my hand touches his forearm.

"Come on friend let's go," I tell him playfully tugging him out of the elevator. He sighs, probably for show since he's fighting back a smile, before stepping out.

Once we're in the car we make the quick drive to the beach we ate tacos at yesterday.

"Let me grab a blanket," Harry tells me popping open his trunk. I look around the beach and notice that people are beginning to leave, probably because it's already getting close to sunset and starting to get breezy.

We walk to the same spot we sat in last time, near the large rocks, a little closer to the ocean water this time.

Harry carefully unfolds a navy and red squared blanket placing it onto the sand slowly corner by corner.

"Yea and I'm the one who's anal," I tease before sitting down with the plates of food, Harry answers back by sticking his tongue out at me. He then sits directly next to me putting the bottle of vodka and the juice filled water bottle down in front of him. I untie the bags and remove the foil from the plates. The food is still surprisingly hot. I hand him his food and fork and he immediately digs in.

"This is so good," He tells me with a mouth full of bruschetta, making me crinkle my nose in disgust at him.

"Sorry," He says with food still in his mouth clearly trying to bother me even more.

I decide to only drink the juice from the water bottle but Harry takes a few swigs now and then from the bottle of vodka.

By the time we finish our food I notice the sun begins to set. I've seen plenty of sunsets before but not one as beautiful as this.