Chapter 19.

Authors Note

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I just want to say thank you again to every single one of you who take the time to read my story! I can't say it enough- THANK YOU!

Shout out to a few readers from Instagram (btw follow me for edits & update info @eatreadwriterepeat)

@Editsbyfishie
@mia_dubak
@chelseaa_raaee

& a shoutout to @penguinsofi here on wattpad .

Thank you guys for the support once again! 😘

Please Vote/Comment 😊

Anissa's POV

I switch on the light of the bathroom, and look at myself in the large antique mirror.

My hair is wild and messy, my tear stained cheeks flushed, and my lips swollen.

I turn the water faucet on and begin to fix my hair back into the neat bun I had earlier.

I can't believe I cried in front of Harry, how embarrassing. He must think I'm some emotionally unstable crazy person.

Making out one minute crying the next.

I couldn't help it.

When Monique knocked on the door I was so scared of getting caught(because of everything in the contract) but having Harry hold me so close to his chest I felt almost safe, as if nothing bad could happen.

That's exactly how Alanzo made me feel.

I remember once I snuck out to meet Alanzo in the guest house on the same acre as my home so that we could be alone. It was the night I had lost my virginity to him, we were laying on a blanket on the floor (because I didn't want to get blood on the bed), Alanzo was brushing my cheek, telling me how beautiful I was and how much he loved me when we suddenly heard someone open the door, it was the security my father had hired to roam our property(we live on about 25 acres of land) to keep us safe.

I tried to jump up and get dressed but instead Alanzo pushed all our clothes under a a draped chair and then he told me to get under the large bed with him, we lay sideways, Alanzo holding me tight.

When the security finally left the guest house Alanzo kissed me and whispered in my ear, "See, you can always trust me, I will always protect you and I will always lead you in the right direction." And I believed him.

I always did.

As I fix my makeup I think of the times when it was all so simple, so easy to blindly trust someone, to allow them to prove themselves to you, to become one with them through that special bond you share together.

Love is always so simple, that is until you have your heart broken.

After Alanzo, my heart was left not only broken, but also with missing pieces. He took my trust, my faith, my dignity, and my virginity.

And all I was left with in return was a stupid ring, lies, empty promises and a cold, torn up heart. I've spent all the time I can allow myself trying to patch it back up, but it isn't the same, because like a puzzle, my heart can only be whole again with the right pieces.

They say time heals all wounds, I've been waiting 3 long years and have yet to be healed.

3 long years and here I still am questioning the motives of anyone and everyone.

Harry's POV

"So let's just do a quick recap before I hang up," I say in my quietest voice so Anissa doesn't hear me while she's in the bathroom, " I wanted the purple orchids, and the Ferrero Rocher Chocolate, the 200pack , delivered in that nice brown basket I saw on your website. And I want the card to read 'I know I fucked up our friendship but I really just need one chance to make you the happiest person ever. I won't stop until I get that chance. Yours dearly, H.S' and I want that to be written on that little outer space card with the alien on it," I tell the man who's name is Ben.