Chapter 55.

Authors Note

Follow me on Instagram @EatReadWriteRepeat for updates/edits

Check out my other fanfic "DRIVE" 😊

This chapter is dedicated to all those that got the "surprise guest" correct.

@legendarybookfreak

@fernandatobias

@acidniall_

@glittertoeharry

@niallsrockingme

Thanks to everyone who guessed! 😊

Anissa's POV

"I'm leaving now!" I hear Harry shout from downstairs, the front door opening before quickly shutting.

"Dammit," I mutter under my breath as I quickly grab my flats, running out of the closet. I search around frantically looking for my phone, finding it under the white bed sheets. Passing the mirror in the hallway, I consider spending a few minutes on my hair but decide against it since I know Harry doesn't dole out empty threats- if he says he's leaving now, he's leaving now.

I take the stairs two steps at a time rushing through the living room, to the front door.

"Aaaah!" Harry shouts, hands raised, the second I pull open the front door, making me scream out of startle meant. Laughing hysterically, Harry pulls me out the door, shutting it behind me.

"What the hell Harry!" I shout smacking him on the shoulder,"You scared me."

"That was the point," He laughs, locking the front door,"You should have seen your face, priceless."

"I hate you," I say jokingly, my heart still pounding from the scare, walking toward the Range Rover's passenger side.

"Yea, yea, yea," Harry smiles, clicking the car open and stepping in the driver seat,"I love you too."

We click on our seat belts, waiting for the car to warm up before getting out onto the road. I try my best to control my nerves as we get onto the freeway, but I just can't.

"Harry..."

"I'm not telling you, stop asking," Harry says, cutting me off. I open my mouth again, just as he turns the radio up louder.

"I love this song,"Harry says, trying to change the subject.

"I've never heard it," I lie, crossing my arms across my chest in annoyance.

"It's called 'You'll be Okay' by ..."

"A Great Big World, I know," I snap,"I can read it on the radio screen,"I tell him pointing it out.

"Okay, miss attitude," Harry laughs in amusement.

I roll my eyes pulling my arms even tighter together as I blankly stare out the window. I spend the rest of the songs run time thinking about who Harry could have invited. All my thoughts are surrounded by the fact that I forgot to mention to Harry that Lolita from my nightmare of a past life is Mariano's sister.

I do my best to convince myself that they couldn't possibly be the ones visiting, especially since Mariano just had a major facial surgery not too long ago. Also it be completely crazy if Marco actually allowed Mariano and Lolita to spend Christmas with us when they haven't spent a holiday together in years.

"Anissa."

"What," I snap.

"Are you happy to be back in LA?"

"Nope,"I lie,"I've always wanted to experience a snowy Christmas."

"You said you hated snow."

"Well I don't."