Chapter 24.

Authors Note

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who has been supporting Drifter. Thank you for getting my story 8k reads! I love you all!

Please VOTE/COMMENT 😊

Ps. If someone could make me a manip of Harry & Anissa (Miranda Kerr)

please DM me on Instagram @EatReadWriteRepeat 😊😊

Anissa's POV

"Who's Alanzo?"

I can feel the color from my face draining the second I hear Alanzo's name come out of Harry's mouth.

"Where did you hear that name?" I demand. I swear if he was going through my shit while I was sleeping...

"You said it," Harry tells me with a look of disbelief as he slides his back down the door, taking a seat on the floor with his hands on his face.

"When?"

"Last night," Harry tells me moving one of his hands to respond, "You kept saying it over and over."

"What else did I say?" I ask sitting up, feeling my heart beat out of my chest from the fear of not knowing I sleep talk.

I feel more worry when Harry doesn't respond right away.

"That you love him and that you need him," he answers in a flat tone before bringing his knees to his chest, putting his head down with his arms over his face.

"Is that it?" I ask firmly. He doesn't answer, he just nods his head yes.

I lay back down on the bed feeling relief wash over me. I thought maybe I had said something worse.

After a long period of silence Harry gets up off the floor, grabbing his white t-shirt.

"I'll be getting off when the train stops in a few minutes," Harry tells me before pulling the shirt over his head.

"Okay, they let passengers off," I tell him with a shrug wondering why he thought it was important to tell me.

"No, I mean I'll be getting off for good," Harry says, his back still facing me, he grabs his other shirts, and leaves the room before I can respond.

What?

Shit I hadn't even realized how bad that sounded. He must think I'm in love with Alanzo right now.

I suddenly feel the train start to slow down before stopping.

"We will be taking a small stop here for the next hour and 15 minutes for security reasons. Please feel free to get off the train and walk around. We will be calling 'All Aboard' and want everyone on at 11:15 sharp. We will not wait, so please be on the train before 11:15. Thank you and have a good morning," the conductor says over the speakerphone in the hallways.

I frantically exit the train and look all around for Harry to explain this misunderstanding.

Shit.

I don't see him anywhere.

I notice a few shops along the ticket booth and woods across from the parking lot. I decide to check the shops first, but have no luck.

10:28am

I cross the train station parking lot quickly, entering the woods. I don't even know where to start looking.

I notice a small trail of crushed leaves to my right and I decide to follow them, praying they lead to Harry.

Harry's POV