Chapter 68.

[Does everyone hate me yet? 🐷

Happy Friday. I'll try to update again so you can all see what's up with Anissa.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. ]

Harry's POV

(Three Month Later)

Is it possible to fall even after you've fallen? Yes, because that's exactly what happened to me. I was already down and yet some how I managed to make myself fall even farther.

I stumble in through the front door after finally finding the key under the floor mat of my passenger seat. I shut the front door behind me and toss my keys into the small bowl near the door, not even bothering to try and switch the lights on since I haven't been home to pay the bill. I haven't even thought about bills until right now.

I walk up the steps of the almost foreign stairs and remember that the electricity was one of those bills I have pulled from my account every month, meaning the lights along with the other shit I need in this house should work. At least something here still works.

When I reach our bedroom I turn the small lamp on and look around. Everything in this room looks like it's been frozen in time, my clothes are still a mess, her side of the bed still smells like her hair and our photos still fill the walls. I knew all the photos would still be here. She had no reason to take them, she had no reason to want to take them when she finally left.

I examine each photo, each memory, wishing I could go back to that time, anytime. As long as she's there.

I open the door to the closet and switch the light on staring at the empty spaces that only remind me further she's really gone. That I really through her out of my life. I can't even begin to believe how high I was when I told Anissa I didn't love her anymore. That was never what I planned to do because I do still love her. The few harsh words I yelled at her came from that dark demon in my head that takes over whenever I get high.

I turn the tv on just to add some white noise in this silent house, throwing myself onto the bed. I pull my phone out and check the messages I have, reading the one from the unknown number first hoping it's her.

But it's not.

(562) 126-4951: it's Zayn.. Dnt forget meeting at 9AM ...Vacation Time is over...

I roll my eyes and move on to the next message which is from Mariano.

Mariano: Hope you got home okay my sister said you looked really tired after the flight. Btw It was great having you here. Let's do it again soon...take care of my sister

It's nearly five am and I can't bring myself to reply something that doesn't sound whiny or rude because I wish I could just go back to Mexico and hide from my responsibilities.

Instead, I decide to stay awake and shoot up just to feel a little better. I won't need to do this again once I'm busy with work because I'll be so busy I won't have time to think about being sad.

I hope.

After missing my flight back to LA I ended up staying in London longer than I had planned only to end up leaving to Mexico with Mariano and his family.

I don't know if it's just in the Bravo blood, but Marco, like his nephew, saved me. He gave me good punch to the face, figuratively of course, that woke me up.I knew that the moment I returned home to LA it was time to be serious.

I am, whether I want to be or not, the new boss.

Marco really helped open my eyes, telling me that this is what my father wanted also reminding me that I wasn't doing it alone, I had my team of workers to help guide me. Some how I ended up hiring Mariano's sister Delores as a secretary. I honestly don't even remember how that one happened , most likely during one of the times I got high, but at this point I don't care I'm sure she can be of use.