Chapter 48.

Authors Note

If you haven't already please check out my new fanfic called DRIVE. Id really appreciate feedback & votes. Love you guys!😊

This chapter is dedicated to:

@_xameliajoyx_ thank you for the manip!❤️

&

@thatweirdblonde for the edit! ❤️ check her stories out on wattpad. 😊

Please VOTE/COMMENT❤️🌟

Harry's POV

I have the strong urge to throw myself off the bed and pretend I'm in a coma again..anything to avoid telling Anissa the truth about her father. I feel like it just isn't my place to reveal such life impacting news. She should hear it from him or at least someone in her family.

"I don't have an interest in his health I'm just...I just thought I'd ask since you kept saying 'dad' in your sleep," I lie.

"I did?" She asks furrowing her brows.

"You did," I confirm in the most convincing tone I can muster.

"Honestly I just took a wild guess about your dad being sick. I obviously don't know him or a damn thing about his health.I just thought since you kept saying his name and you were shaking and crying you must have had a bad dream about him," I say trying my best to win her over even though my excuse makes absolutely no sense. I hope she cuts me a break and assumes it's because my brain is still fuzzy from the coma when really my excuses are the only thing my coma is affecting

"Did I say anything else?" She asks, her voice suddenly sounding higher, wearing a worried expression.

"Nope," I say cheerfully, grateful that she seemed to believe my lie,"Oh look the movies back on."

Anissa looks at me for a moment before settling back at my side, leaning against my arm.

Anissa's POV

I don't know if it's because of Lolita or my lack of sleep that has me feeling completely confused. Probably a combination of both. That nightmare didn't help either, it felt...so real. I hadn't even thought about Lolita coming after Harry until now making me feel even more anxious to get the hell out of here.

"You sure there's nothing bothering you?" Harry asks me lowering his head to mine, our cheeks brushing against each other.

"Yea, of course. I'm just...tired," I tell him giving him a weak smile.

"Get some sleep then," Harry suggests. The thought of sleeping is so appealing but with sleep comes dreams, and lately I've had nothing but nightmares giving me all the reason to stay awake instead.

"Maybe later," I tell him.

"Do you have something else you'd rather do then?" Harry asks me, sitting a little straighter.

"I guess we could...talk?" I say looking up at him. From the gleam in his eye I can tell that wasn't exactly the answer he wanted to hear.

"Or we could..." Harry begins to slyly say as he brushes my hair to the side.He lowers his head and begins to slowly kiss along my neck, sucking down lightly, causing me to close my eyes before quickly opening them again.

"Your dad," I remind him. I think I'd absolutely die if his father came in again.

"He said he'd be back in a few hours," Harry mutters against my neck, brushing his finger against my collarbone.

"It's been a few hours," I say sounding more paranoid then I intended to. My nerves have me completely wound up adding more anxiety to everything.