Epilogue.

[i attached a few HANISSA manips for the sake of it. The middle column is actually every cover I had for the story when I started. lol the 1st one I made myself (Duh that's why it's crap) the second & current covers were made by two amazing authors/friends/readers]

"Harry? Harry wake up, wake up," I hear her sweet voice cry through all the pain I feel. Why do I feel so much pain? I was in such a blissful amount of dark comfort a second ago and now all I feel is my body begging for more of whatever I had in my system.

"I love you," I shout weakly to the voice, hoping she hears me. Hoping that through all this pain I still have an audible voice. This pain is beyond anything I've felt, but I fight the pain, trying to cancel it all out when I here her voice say:

"I love you too and I never stopped."

"I love you too...."

"....and I never stopped."

I wake up, gasping for air, realizing the the second my eyes open, that I was only dreaming. I'm not laid out across a stretcher in the back of an ambulance, I'm home. In bed. With her.

It's been years since I've had a dream about that day, and it didn't feel any less realistic this time then when it actually happened. That's the shit about memories I hate; they can pop up in a dream whenever they please and you have no control over it.

I let out a deep breath closing my eyes, then opening them again. I stare at the ceiling waiting for my sleep to take me over. But it doesn't because all I can think of is the dream and the memories that night holds.

I was so out of it that night, and I can't believe I even remember anything at all. Most of what I know from that night is what Anissa has told me, the only thing I can remember for myself is when the paramedics revived me from my overdose. I felt the worse pain I ever have in my life, even worse then being shot. I wanted to die. I wanted to die so bad just to end it all but then I heard her voice. Her voice was the only thing that made sense, in all the chaotic pain and I focused on it because for months I had only wanted to hear that voice. God did I want to hear that voice. And now that I finally was I soaked in every word and I fought for my life. I had to live,because she loved me and she had never stopped.

When I woke up in the hospital that next day after the overdose Anissa told me what all occurred, I begged her to. And when she finally told me everything - my near death, Mariano's death and Zayn's critical condition - I wanted to die again. But then I realized I couldn't, I had to life. Life had nearly been snatched away from me for the third time in my life and I knew that I couldn't waste it. Not this time. Too many lives had gone into making sure I lived and that is something I will never forget.

It's funny how we meet people we initially hate then some how things flip around and you become the best of friends. That's what happened to me with more then one person actually. It was just painfully sad that I didn't get the extra time with the one person who saved me twice. Anissa and I owe our lives to Mariano. And for that we honor his memory each and everyday in more ways then one. I can only strive each and everyday to become such a selfless and kind person like Mariano was.

I continue to look at the ceiling thinking of all these things when I hear Anissa mumble in her sleep. She's not really saying much, but it's enough to make me smile. Sometimes I wonder if Anissa and I would have ever even ended up together again if we hadn't gone through what I'm we went through. I always come up with the same answer. No, we wouldn't have.

I'm stubborn she's stubborn and only a life or death tragedy could bring us to realize the error of our ways.

I sit up in bed, rubbing my cold hands over my eyes before I turn my head to look down at her. She's sleeping, in a way that always seems to fit me, no matter the position I'm sleeping in our body's mold together in perfection.