dil janna chahega

The couch is going to break. If the guys don't stop their WWF match that arose for reasons unknown.

"Can you like... not?" I raise my eyebrow. "The camera is on, people are seeing you, idiots!"

"But... this seems fun!" Karan complains, "Try it. I swear Arnav is my teddy bear!"

"Ew, get off me!" Arnav pushes him off, falling on the ground instead.

"Guys!" Ishita interrupts, pulling Karan, Ritwik and Vansh off the couch one by one. "Thoda chivalry seekho. And manners bhi. People are looking at us!"

"I don't see anyone except us," Ritwik replies, sitting on the ground.

"Because it's the Live Cam, idiot, not The Kapil Sharma Show!" I hiss, smiling at the camera.

"Holy shit, is this like the youtubers doing live cams on YouTube?!" Arnav's eyes widen.

"When you put it like that..." Vansh trails off, running a hand through his messy hair, making it messier.

"Okay, I don't think we should delay it further. Let's get started," Ishita comments, pulling me down, as the couch gets filled up by just the two of us, the boys lazing on the ground. "Let's just do the classic chorus of Hi!"

"They have already seen us doing our crazy antics," I huff out. "I don't think a classic chorus of Hi is going to overtune the effect. Let's just get over with this stupid exam."

"You mean Character Interview," Arnav corrects me. I give him a look.

"Stop that attitude, Vickey. They are your fans," Ishita whispers, as Vansh settles down below me. No, not in the dirty way, you people.

"Fine."

"Okay, so Helloooooowww everyone!!" Ishita starts. "Welcome to our live cam, hashtag Dil Janna Chahega, and oh, lemme start by thanking all of you for sending loads of those questions!"

"As you might see, that not all the members of DJH crew is present, but it won't be a problem. In this live cam, we will video call those members, so that all your questions are answered," Ritwik continues.

"So, excusing our stupidity," Arnav snatches the toy snake out of Karan's hands and throws it out of the room, "let us start with the... #diljannachahega !!"

"Alright," Vansh grabs his phone. "So the first question is by @hogwartsalumini0503 for Arvika. What is the one thing you missed about your brother while staying away from him?"

I stiffen, as Arnav grins, "I love you Hogwarts girl! Time to answer Viki Viki Vika!"

"Err..." I think. "Is there anything to miss about this jerk?"

Arnav gives me a disapproving look.

"Fine," I shrug. "I missed playing Hot Wheels with him. Even though he had more cars than I did."

They chuckle, as Vansh moves to the next question. "Your favourite Hogwarts Girl has a question for you too, Arnav."

"Bring it on, buddy!" He replies.

"Do you plan on joining your father's business after your studies? If not, then what are your plans?"

Ooh, the tables have changed huh?

Arnav scratches the bridge of his nose, his ears turning pink. "Uhm... honestly, I really don't know."

"That is a very cryptic answer," Ritwik voices my thoughts.

"I mean, I honestly don't know if I have those qualities to be a businessman," Arnav continues. "Infact, in one of our episodes, I did mention that I think my sister would manage it way better. And future plans? I'd really like to help people in terror sticken zones."