behind the words

Q  U  E  S  T  I  O  N  S

(where i take your interview because i'm curious)

[ please make inline comments against the question you're answering ]

 1. Who do you feel was the real main lead in the story?

2. Which character do you like or dislike the most?

3. One scene from the book that you might remember for ever.

4. The character whose story hit you the hardest.

 5. The character you wish to play if you ever get a chance to.

6. A lesson that you learned from Dil Jaanta Hai.

7. Advice you'd like to give to the characters.

8. Characters you wish to read about in the sequel.

9. Was the transition in the characters realistic and visible?

 10. One scene that you wish to change (suggest the change).

 11. On a scale of 1 to 10, what would you rate Dil Jaanta Hai?

A   C   K   N   O   W   L   E   D  G   E   M   E   N   T   S

Now onto my rant session, which by the way, I have been procrastinating because I needed two weeks to gather my thoughts and register the fact that OMG DIL JAANTA HAI IS ACTUALLY OVER!

Let's start off with the fun facts first.

1. RV_Rose  is one of those people whom I can rant to about anything, and have been doing so since I was in sixth and she was in eighth grade. We're online friends, and we met on this virtual world called Stardoll, and she is the first person who knew the entire base plot, even before I named and drafted the first chapter. In fact, Arvika is the ship name of her and her boyfriend. Ruchika and Arvind. Ruchind sounded like tinda, and that's what I tease her, but I remember when she told me about her boyfriend and I was making a ship name, Arvika sounded so good, and that's when I decided that I am going to personify this name. Ruchika Didi even helped me arrange names for the rest of the characters, and Ishita got her name because at that point in time, the both of us were not big fans of the Ishitas that we'd encountered in our personal lives.