Yes

Seth and Dean have been dating for a year, and Dean knows that he wants to spend the rest of his life with Seth ever since they reconnected a little over a year ago and got back together, his life has been going great and knows that Seth feels the same. Since getting back together they have won the tag team titles, Dean become a grand slam champ and the company has finally opened up to gay couples so Seth and Dean can be together inside and out of the ring without no worry.

Its WrestleMania week, Dean will not be competing this year because he is out with an injury but he is there in New Orleans to support Seth Because Seth is closing in on his first Intercontinental title and also becoming a grand slam champ too, Plus Dean has been planning something big for there anniversary. So its the night of The Hall Of Fame and tonight is the night that Dean's plan goes into action so him and Seth are all decked out for The Hall Of Fame.

They arrive at the venue where The Hall Of Fame is being held, They got there a little early so no interviews would happen. There is some other wrestlers and their family's already there as Dean is seating next to Seth holding his hand as Seth smiles at Dean "I'm sad your not on the card this year but I'm really happy your here with me Dean" as Dean smirks and says "Kingslayer I wouldn't have missed it your going to become a grand slam champion in two days that's special just like you" as Dean leans over and kisses him. Seth smiles through the kiss and runs his fingers through Dean's now shorter hair as Roman walks up with his wife Galina and daughter Jojo and Jojo giggles "hey Uncle Dean and Seth" as Seth pulls away from Dean and they both greet Jojo with a smile, and then Galina and Roman too as they go sit down and Dean starts to get nervous as Seth seens this and asks "what's wrong Deano? as Dean smirks at the nickname and looks back up at Seth giving him his goofy smile "nothing is wrong Sethie I'm just thinking about somethings" Seth dosen't believe him but dosen't wanna fight tonight so he drops it they sit there waiting for the event to start.

A Few hours later The Hall Of Fame is over and they are leaving the venue as Dean smiles knowing its time. He stops in front of a beautiful spot at the venue making Seth stop too as Seth turns around "Dean what's going on? as Dean walks over to him "Seth Rollins I love you more then anything in life right now and I'm so proud of you so will you make me more happier" as he gets down on one knee and grabs the ring out of his pocket "and marry me? as Seth starts to cry "yes, yes of couse I'll marry you Dean I love u too" as Dean smiles and slides the ring on Seth's ringfinger and then stands back up and kisses him. Seth is crying through the kisses he is so happy he feels like he is on top of the world and he isn't alone this time he has his soulmate who now is his fiance Dean Ambrose and in two days he is walking into WrestleMania without a championship but walking out with one and becoming a grand slam champion. As for Dean he may not be wrestling at WrestleMania in two days but he finally can say his soulmate is now fiance Seth Rollins and he will be back from his injury soon, he is counting the days until he returns and can dominate the company with his fiance and his brother Roman in the shield.