How we become us.... Sequel to How it all started

Seth woke up the next morning remember everything from the night before even telling Dean how he felt about him and them kissing, his head starts to spin he can't believe he finally came clean about his feels and he doesn't feel pain so Dean didn't beat him up so that much mean Dean took it well or just took pity on him because Seth was injured last night and will beat him up at another time like in their match, he looks over at Dean's bed and smiles Dean looks so peaceful when he sleeps. Dean wakes up because he feels like someone is watching him as he sees Seth looking at him as soon as he opens his eyes and he smirks at Seth "good morning Sethie do you feel better? As Seth nods his head "yes I feel a lot better Deano, thank you for bringing me back to our room and watching over me last night" as Dean looks at him and gets up out of the bed as Seth stops him "Dean I said somethings last night to you and I meant them I have wanted to say them to you for a while now, I was just scared how you would take it" as Dean nods his head and smiles "I heard everything Seth and I feel the same way about you and you had nothing to worry about our feels our the same for each other" as Seth smiles at Dean and Dean gets closer to Seth.

Dean leans over and kisses Seth as Seth kissing him back and pulls Dean Into him, he then rubs his fingers through Dean's short hair Dean stops Seth and looks at him "we are not going to rush anything as much as I want to Seth I respect you" as Seth smiles at him and nods his head "omg Dean your two sweet I can't believe you just said that to me" as Seth pulls back and gets up off the bed and goes towards the bathroom to get ready for the day, Dean gets up and walks to his bag to get his clothes out for the day as Seth comes out "Dean what are we going to tell people Or do you want to keep it a secret for now? Because the company know I'm gay do they know the same thing about you? As Dean nods his head "yes Seth they know and I don't want to keep you a secret, your to precious and I have wanted this for so long with you, so however you want to tell everyone we will whenever you want I'm there" as Seth smiles at him he can't believe how Dean is being, he is being this sweet amazing guy but Seth also knew Dean has that crazy side too witch he fell in love with and he can't wait to see again really soon, Dean will do anything to make Seth happy because Seth has brings out the best in Dean he is his wrestling soulmate, his other half they are yin and yang☯️ together they are the perfect match.

Dean walks over to Seth and pulls him into a hug before heading to the bathroom to get himself ready, Seth smiles they where meeting up with Roman downstairs in a little bit before heading to the arena for the show later tonight. Dean and Seth leave their room after both of them get ready and meet up with Roman downstairs and they all head towards the arena to workout together before the show starts, Roman sees something different between Dean and Seth but doesn't say anything as roman is the first in the ring then Dean gets in too they are waiting on Seth and Dean says "me and Seth dude it finally happened this morning we came clean about our feels for each other" as Roman laughs "no freaking way man that is awesome" as Dean nods his head as Seth gets in the ring "did you tell him Deano? As Dean nods his head "yep I just did Seth and he is happy for us aren't you Roman? As Roman smiles and nods his head.

A few hours pass and Dean and Seth backstage talking to the bosses about their match in a few weeks and Dean is upfront with the bosses and let them know Seth is his boyfriend now too so after their match in a few weeks, they would like to start the process with Roman to make a three man team since fcw is because nxt soon, and the bosses agree whomever is the champion  really is the best, but they like there chemistry especially with Roman the three of them can do some real damage in nxt when everything gets changed over, and they support them being together too the company supports everyone no matter what.

Dean and Seth can't wait for what their future may hold in the company but they are so ready for it as long as they have each other they are going head first together.