you're not only my best friend brother but your my crush too❤️ Pt 2

Bayley sees Roman and Dean come back downstairs she wants to wait a few minutes before putting her plan in action, but Roman isn't someone to wait he walks over and asks her to come outside with him for a few minutes he is putting his plan in action right now, she can't say no so she just goes with it hoping Seth and Dean tell each other how they feel with this moment. Roman knows Dean will take full advantage of this opportunity so it will work out he just hopes Seth feels the same way towards Dean, Bayley smiles as they walk out and Dean walks over to Seth and sits next to him on the couch.

Dean looks at him and smiles "Seth I need to tell you something important" Seth nods his head letting Dean go first, Dean takes Seth's hand in his and looks deep in his eyes "Seth I like you a lot I have for a while now and I am hoping you will give me a chance to prove myself to you and go out with me? As Seth smiles at him "I feel the same way about you Dean and I'm willing to give you a chance, if you are willing to give me one? As Dean nods his head and smiles at him "I'm totally down for that" as they hug, outside Roman and Bayley are hanging out talking and figure out they had the same plan to help their friends, Bayley thinks Roman is cute and Roman thinks Bayley is adorable. Seth and Dean walk outside holding hands because Roman and Bayley have been out there long enough and Seth want to know if they wanted to watch a movie, Roman and Bayley look up and see their hands and smile at them "omg it's about time you got together" as Seth smiles and kisses Dean's cheek before asking them about the movie.

Bayley and Roman agree for the movie as they go back inside and find a movie to watch, they decide on The Purge : Anarchy as Roman get the recliner Bayley sits down on the smaller couch leaving Dean and Seth the bigger one, Roman has the remote and starts the movie as Dean pulls Seth into him and they lay back on the couch relaxing and watching the movie.

Bayley nods her head towards Roman and smiles knowing Seth got his guy, and maybe now she can work on getting hers aka Roman as Roman gives her a smirk he really likes Bayley and is happy about that Seth and Dean finally got together and maybe now him and Bayley can get to know each other better.

Dean wraps his arm around Seth as the movie continues they're having a good time until the phone rings and Seth gets up to answer it, and it's Sasha letting them know Paige was in an accident and she is going into surgery as Seth says they will be at the hospital soon as he hangs up and turns around and looks at everyone and tells them about Paige as Roman agrees they have to go to the hospital so they all leave the house and head that way, Paige is Seth and Roman's niece on their mom's side she is also good friends with Sasha and Bayley and Dean thinks of her has a little sister, they arrive at the hospital to find Sasha, Finn Paige's parents and their parents there. Sasha runs over to Bayley and Seth and hugs them as Roman and Dean go talk to their parents, Dean's eyes never leave Seth through he knows it's hard on him and he is going to be here for his boy, he still can't believe Seth is his boyfriend finally he isn't going to mess it up Seth is his other half that's for sure, he can't wait to take him out on a real date and he is going to make it special that's for sure because Seth is special, Seth smiles at Dean and can't believe how much has changed in just a few hours, he got a boyfriend in Dean and now his neice is about to go in for surgery what a day but he has learned a lot and can't wait to see what happens in the future especially with Dean by his side, it's definitely going to be an adventure but he is ready. P.S. Paige pulls through the surgery with flying colors and recovers beautiful.

I'm thinking about doing one more part to this one... With a time jump what do you all think?