Raw is Rollins,Moxley is the Death Rider of AEW p.2 They are now Moxbrollins !

Tonight has been amazing because Jon has Seth in his arms right now, they are at the hotel right now together, Roman headed back home leaving the lovebirds alone, jon is on cloud nine because Seth came to one of his shows and now they are together until tomorrow afternoon, life is truly a blessing for him and it has got better since he married Seth.

Seth can't believe Jon is doing so well back on the Indy, he truly misses Jon being on the road with him and Roman in the WWE but this is making Jon happy again, it's what's best for him. Jon rubs Seth's back as they watch TV together on the bed of the hotel-room, Seth rubs his hand on Jon's chest as Jon smirks at Seth. As Jon smirks and says "I  love you Seth and tonight when you and Roman showed up to support me in a different company it made my heart melt, knowing the Wwe could punished you two but you both took the chance still I really appreciate it and I can't wait for us to be able to be back in our own bed with Blue, Kevin and Darrell, I am truly amazed by how my husband cares for me doing what I want" as Seth smirks "jon I'm always behind you no matter what you are doing im your his partner in and out of the ring, and i love you so much and I am counting down the hours until we are back home in our house with our pets in Davenport" as Seth learns up and kisses Jon.

Jon rubs Seth's back down to his ass and playfully slaps it before winking at Seth and says "when your contact comes up in a year and half you are going to stop wrestling and concentrate on the wrestling school and the coffee shop for a little while then join me wherever I am right? As Seth nods his head and agrees with Jon as smiles and you two decided to turn in for the night in the morning you will both be heading home to Davenport for a few days together before Seth returns to WWE N Jon heads to AEW show for the week. So the next few days is theirs for the taking And both are really looking forward to their time alone together.