It's us against them

Dean and Seth have been together for a while now, but only their former tag team partner and brother Roman knews about it. They have keep it a secret, they have been in a storyline where they have to go against each other for a while and they both hate it, it's pure hell to them both,  the authority keep putting them against each other in situations and they just want it all to end, so Seth comes up with a idea to tell the truth and just deal with the backlash he can't take hurting Deano no more. And Roman agrees it a a good idea, it's time the world knew about them but Dean doesn't won't to tell just yet, and Seth's feelings get hurt because he knows why Dean is ashamed of their love so he agrees not to say anything but says he will ask the authority to put him against somebody else after their next match at the following ppv. Seth leaves the locker-room to head towards the authority's locker-room to talk about him letting him go vs some new people after his match against Dean at the ppv, he wants this feud to be over. The authority understands and tell him after his match against Dean at the ppv he will get a new feud with someone different, as seth smirks and thanks them and can't wait for the next few weeks to come and happen already.

Back in Roman and Dean's locker-room DA & RR are talking about what is going on, Roman looks at Dean "what is going with you brother why is it such a big deal that Seth wanted to tell the authority about you two? As Dean looks at Roman "the company come to me and have been thinking about putting me with a women for a while and I don't know how to tell Seth about it yet"  Roman looks at Dean in shock "you didn't tell them you had a partner and it would cause problems between you two dumbass? As Dean shakes his head no, as Roman looks at him "dude  you need to tell him about this storyline plus you also need to tell the company you have a partner in the business and this could cause problems in your guys relationship like soon before they push the storyline on you, I'm thinking it's going to happen after the feud with you and Seth is over at the next ppv"  as Dean looks down "I love Seth and he thinks the feud is causing problems with us but it's not and I'm in no hurry to end it because I know as soon as it ends I'll be throw into this with a women very soon" as Roman looks at him "it's not only that man you both need to expand your opponents, make more opportunities it's the only way to better your guys careers and future. Dean knows Roman is right and has to tell Seth about the storyline and the company about his partner and how it could destroy their relationship in the long run, they really do care for one another and can't take that chance not now, it's later that night and Seth and Dean are in their hotel room and Seth walks out of the bathroom after talking his shower and Dean smiles "baby boy I need to talk to you about something" as Seth looks at him "what's going on Deano? As Deano smiles at Sethie nickname "Sethie after our feud ends the company has something In mind for me already, and they came to me a while ago and said as soon as our feud came to a end they would get started on it As he looks at Dean "what kind of storyline do they have in mind for you, you must know some information about it already ? As Dean nods his head "they want me to be paired with a female" as Seth looks at him and shakes his head "that's great Deano any idea who yet? As Dean is shocked at Seth's actions "no baby boy they have a few in mind but haven't decided on one yet but I'm going to go and tell them I don't worry do it because I have a partner and it could cause problems in our relationship and our relationship is very important to me" as Sethie looks at him "Dean if you want to do it then do it I believe in our relationship and I know it can make it some storyline" as Dean smiles "baby boy that's what I have been staying the whole time, even in this storyline with us whatever happens in the ring stays in there and our business outside the ring is our business no matter what" as Seth looks down and back up "I know I talked to my mom early and she set me straight and I'm sorry I put you through so much" as Dean smiles and pulls Seth close "it's alright and I'm still going to tell them no to the storyline I want something different no love ones unless it's with you when we come out when the time is right and we know the company will be behind us" as Seth smiles "you want to come out eventually" as Dean nods his head "yes baby boy but when we know the company will not look down on us and we won't get pushed back to the back we have to wait for the right time and we will know when that time is right" as Seth kisses Dean "I totally understand and I'm willing to wait as long as you are there with me" as Dean smiles at him "right by your side baby boy I'm not going no where it's us against them no matter what" as Seth nods his head and Dean pulls Seth on to the bed, they know it's going to be a touch road but as long as they have each other they can make it through anything, eventually they will come out to the world that they are in love but as of right now they are alright with being alone together. And in the next few weeks things will changes in the ring between them, their feud will be over and each one of them will be getting new opportunities and new storylines and they can't wait.