The secret is finally out.. Sequel to it's our little secret

It's been a few weeks since Seth's surgery & he is home in Davenport. He misses being on the road especially with Dean but he is home with Kevin and spending time with his family finally and he hasn't done that in a long time because of his work schedule, he is with his family today at the park when his phone goes off with Dean's ringtone, you answer it " hey Deano, how is the road? He smiles in the phone "it's going good but I miss you baby boy but I got good news" Seth giggle "I miss you too and what's the good news Deano? As Dean is with Roman at the hotel "me and Roman will be coming for a visit this weekend and I told Shane about us this morning and he was really supportive, he said he would get the rest of the McMahons on board so don't be mad I went behind your back and told our Secret" as Seth laughs "I'm not mad Dean, and that's good I can't wait to see you and Roman and I'll probably get a call soon from Shane" as Dean laughs "probably baby boy we will see you in a few days, I love you" as Seth smiles and says "I love you too Deano" as they hang up and Seth goes back to his family. 

The next day he is laying around the house with Kevin, when his phone starts to ring and it's Shane as Seth answers it and here is what they say to each other "hey Seth how are you doing? As Seth laughs "I'm doing good Shane, I heard from a certain lunatic you know about us" as Shane says "yep and I talked to my dad and Steph and they think when you return if you two are up for it you two can be the first gay couple who are also a team, what do you think? As Seth smirks "omg that's sounds amazing I'm done as long as Dean is we are a couple" as Shane says" I totally understand we will talk more about it when you get closer to returning, just focus on healing" as Seth agrees and they talk for a few more minutes then hang up. Seth goes to his mother with Kevin for dinner, and they stay the night. 

The next few days go by fast, Seth has been rest and doing what the doctor wants, tonight the boys arrive and he can't wait to see them both but Dean the most. A few hours past and they arrive at Seth's, Seth is happy to see them both again Kevin runs around Dean's feet until he picks him up, Dean laughs and picks him up "Kevin I missed u too, have you been good for daddy" as Seth looks at them " he has been good Dean" as Roman laughs "you act like husbands and Kevin is your baby it's cute" as Dean gives him the finger and leans over and kisses Seth on the lips. Seth looks at Dean "Shane call yesterday and he said if we are up for it when I return we could become the first gay couple in the ring that happen to be a team I told him I was up for it but I can't speak for you, so he said we would have a meeting closer to my return about it" as Dean smiles "I'm game baby boy, so whenever they want the meeting I'm there with you 100%" as Roman smiles at them and says lovebirds can we order some food I'm hungry? As Seth nods and grabs his phone and calls take-out.

Over the weekend Seth loves his time with Dean and Roman, then the next few months he starts his physical therapy so he can return when he gets cleaned by the doctor and wwe. He knows it's going to be a long road but he is a fighter and he has a lot of people behind him, especially Dean him and Dean can't wait for his return so they can become the first gay couple in the wwe ever. 

 I need a name for Seth and Dean's son in the sequel to is this real?