Just a dream 1/? (Ambrollins)

Since Dean came back from his shoulder injury something has been off with him, Seth and Roman have saw it of later and Seth wants to know what is going on with his boyfriend, yeah that's right they are dating outside of the ring.

The reason why Dean has been acting this way is because the company wants to turn him on Roman very soon and make Seth pick a side, but they don't know Roman is about to shake up the whole thing with all of them and everything is going to be turned upside down real quick for the two lovers especially. Tonight on Raw it goes down Roman is the universal Champion and he is coming out to start Raw and drop the bad news that is going to turn the shield's world upside down!

Roman just announced he has to leave for a little bit to fight leukemia again, it is his second bout but he is going to beat it again that's for sure, when he is leaving Seth and Dean come comfort him either one of them didn't know about this announce and Seth is breaking down like no other while Dean is trying to keep his compassion but is it possible that Dean is showing some of his true feelings, after having a few minutes with Roman both Seth and Dean have learned they have a tag team titles match in the main event Roman is heading home and Dean hasn't been seeing they find out about the title match and Seth is worried.

Seth wants to talk to Dean about the situation with Roman and sees how he is handling it, and let him know they still have each other no matter what but he doesn't get the chance to let Dean know this before the main event match, so when Dean turns on him! Either one of them can look at the other for a while, because they didn't get to talk to each other before it happen that night so during their little feud it's hard for them to interact with each other but they do it because they are professionals and for a while they don't know the real reason behind it all.

Dean turn on Seth as soon as they won the tag team titles for the second time together and it happen it slow motion for both of them especially Seth he didn't fight back and he keep telling Dean it was alright, Dean couldn't believe Seth isn't fighting back but something isn't right the look on Seth's face is going to haunt Dean for a while most definitely, after it went down Dean leaves through the fans and is getting some major heat already, Seth is laid out and then gets helped back to the backstage area by some referees he can't believe Dean turn on him on the night Roman had to give up wrestling for a long time because of a deadly disease, this was supposed to be their time to take over and have each other's back but he was wrong by the time he gets to the back Dean isn't in their locker-room so Seth shakes his head.

He will talk to him at the hotel-room he through but he was wrong, the bosses have already changed Dean's room so Seth is by himself for now just like Dean, on his way out of the arena is finally feeling betrayed he feels hurt he wants to know what was going through Dean's mind, he knows it has to be apart of a storyline but why do it on a night when their world's got turned upside down with the announcement Roman made!

Seth call Dean's phone and leaves him a message when he finally gets to the hotel-room and finds out about the situation, telling Dean he better not come home to Davenport this trip, he better head to Vegas when they return next week Seth will have Blue and all his stuff and for them to not see each other Seth will give Dean's stuff and Blue to Renee Young who is close to both of them to give Dean his stuff and Blue. Dean is outside on his hotel balcony when Seth leaves the message and when he comes back in he sees his phone has a message so he listens and Dean can't believe Seth but then on the other hand Dean can totally understand where Seth is coming from.

Tonight is going to be the first night they haven't slept in the same bed together since becoming a couple, it's definitely going to be a different story for both of them that's fore sure, Dean lays down on his new bed and starts to go to sleep but he can't at first so he opens his suitcase and grabs ahold of Seth's shirt that he took, he hugs it tight and says into it "if you only knew babyboy, I didn't want this but they made me I tried to get them to call it off but they where hell bent on it and even changed it up at the last minute, I love ya no matter what and I know this has probably broke us but I'll keep Faith" as he falls asleep holding Seth's shirt close to his chest, not know In Seth's room Seth is crying himself to sleep WWE has really done a number on them! at least when Seth turned on him and Roman back in the day, Seth give them a heads up but this was completely catch off guard.

I don't know how many parts this story will have yet but I'm in a writing mood so maybe few, we will see how it goes!