Animals (Ambrollins)

Seth is an omega in the company and his mate is Dean Ambrose and Dean is an alpha, the only thing is they haven't mated yet and any other alpha or beta could come in and try to steal always Seth, Roman is their brother and the three member of the shield and also alpha and his mate is Becky Lynch and she is an Omega too.

Becky and Seth are talking backstage at smackdown live tonight, Dean and Roman are tagging with Roman's cousins the Uso's and as for Seth he is sidelined because he is recovering for a little injury nothing a few days of rest can't help the doctor said, Becky is his go to gal besides Bayley who is on raw this week so it's Becky lol. Dean is talking to Roman about finally marking Seth around his next heat! He doesn't want to lose Seth to another alpha and beta if they got fresh and wanted to try and tamed Seth as theirs before Dean got the chance to do it old fashion so he will do it with his mate around his next heat.

Seth feels totally left out him and Dean haven't mated yet because Dean says he wants to do it the old fashion way and Seth understand it, Dean is a complete gentleman but Seth is worried another alpha and beta will try something on him before him and Dean can become mates completely with Dean marking him, and knotting Seth to the point where everyone will know not to think about it trying either one of them, because they are token by each other. Tonight after the show Seth wants to go to Dean's place in Vegas until next week when they have to work hopefully he can return to the ring he just has to wait and see what the doctor on the road says comes Monday Morning, Dean takes good care of him when they are at home but Seth just wants to be back with their puppies Blue and Kevin.

They are with Dean's Uncle and Aunt right now, his uncle Terry and his aunt Vicki, after Dean's match tonight Seth goes to find him and sees Dean talking to James Ellsworth and James has feels for Dean and everyone knows it, and James is Omega so he wants Dean to mate him as his own, James had a mate before but shit happens and his mated died now his back on the market. Now he wants Dean but the thing is Nakamura wants James himself lol Seth turn around and bump into AJ Styles, AJ and Seth have a good relationship, he is a sweetheart, Finn break his heart when he picked Sasha over him.

AJ smiles at him "hey Rollins how are you feeling? you still on the sideline?" As Seth nods his head "I'm doing alright And yep still sidelined for now, how are you doing Aj? AJ smiles "I'm alright just working, we need to workout again soon when you get back to up to par it was fun last time" as Seth shakes his head agreeing with Aj. Dean is looking for Seth so they can leave and head home so Dean is yelling Seth's name and Seth shakes his head as he is learning up against the wall waiting for Dean to turn the corner. AJ just left and was heading out of the arena, he had a meeting with some friends before heading home to Gainesville, GA.

Dean comes around the corner to find Seth learning on the wall, "yes Deano, did you and James get done with the flirting or should I say him eye fucking you from a few feet away" as Dean shakes his head "your funny Sethie, James may want me but I don't want him I want you and only you babyboy" as Seth smiles at him. Dean then says "you ready to go home and get Blue and Kevin from Uncle Terry and Aunt Vicki and let you relax so you can get a clean bill of health come next Monday morning from the trainer" as Seth nods his head and grabs ahold of Dean's hand before they walk back to Dean's locker-room to get their stuff so they can head home to Vegas for the rest of the week and weekend. Dean can't wait to get home with Seth if he has been doing the calculations right Seth's heat is going to be coming sometime this week or weekend when they are at home so he can go through with marking Sethie and knotting Sethie to the point where Seth is in complete bliss. Seth is getting edgy because he is about to go onto his heat again, and he knows him and Dean aren't going to be mating anytime soon or he thinks!

Dean learns over and kisses Seth before they leave the arena, "you can't be mad at me about the whole James thing, AJ would mark you if he had the chance" as Seth shakes his head "no he wouldn't he is still in love with Finn but knows he has to move on and I think he is him and Charlotte are getting close" as they leave and head home and on their way Dean calls his Uncle Terry and let him know they will be home in a few hours so him and Vicki can go ahead and take Blue and Kevin to his house, feed and leave them some water. As uncle Terry agrees and Dean grabs a hold of Seth's hand on their way to Dean's house in Vegas Dean also learns over and says "I called uncle Terry and him and Aunt Vicki are going to take the puppies home and leave them some food and water so they will be there when we get home babyboy" as Seth smiles at him.

Seth learns back in his seat and thinks about their relationship, he loves Dean and he wants so bad to just be marked by Dean already but he knows Dean is old fashion and has his way of doing things, Dean is reading Seth's thoughts without Seth knowing it, Dean loves his power and Dean slides his hand down to Seth's thigh as Seth turns and looks at him "Deano what are you doing? We are on a plane with other people around, and you never get touchy unless we are alone plus I'm close to my heat you got to be careful you know" as Dean smirks "babyboy I know your schedule and I can get touchy anytime I feel, I'm your alpha remember and as for everyone else they will just get a show" as Seth shakes his head mumbling "your my alpha but your not my mate yet" as he grabs a hold of Dean's hand and holds it still on his thigh.

Dean heard that and smirks as he learns over close to Seth's ear "babyboy you really want to be knotting by me don't you? As Seth looks at him "Dean you know I do but I know your rules, you are old fashion and that's alright we will eventually mate when the time is right" as Dean kisses Seth on the lips. Thinking about it (it's sooner than later babyboy, it's happening this week or weekend around your heat) they finally arrive in Vegas and get a cab home to Dean's house, Seth can't wait to get home and see his babies aka Blue and Kevin as for Dean he can't wait to get home and start planning their special moment.

I'm going to be doing a sequel to this one in a few days, so don't worry!!!