High School Drama Part 2

Later in the day before last class starts Dean is leaned up against his locker talking Matt and Jeff as Jeff says "Dean there is sethie you going to talk to him again in class freak him out some more" as Dean smirks "I will talk to him again the freaking out part comes when we are alone" as they head to class and dean walks into his last class before the bell rings and sits in his seat, Seth has been in his seat for a while and turns and looks at the door when he hears Dean whisper as he seats down in his seat and is in aww that Dean Ambrose is in class before the bell rings. As Dean sends Seth a wink and mouths 'I want I take and I want you so eventually I'll get you' as Seth shakes his head and mouths to Dean "I'm no slut if u want me prove it" as Dean keeps looking at him "oh game on your be mine soon " as he licks his lip and turns his attention to the front of the class.

Later on class has ended and school is over as Seth is talking to Roman and Paige outside of the school, when Dean walks over with Bray as Dean smiles at Seth "hey there two-toned, Samoan Thor and scream girl, this is Bray and I'm Dean" as Paige looks at them "we know whom you two are but the better question is what do u want ? As Seth giggles and Dean says "oh shit Bray the scream girl has some fire in her" as Bray laughs and does their handshake as Roman steps towards them and Seth stops him "it's alright big dog Ambrose is just being an ass he should know better to not mess with my friends if he is trying to get with me" as Roman looks at Dean and smiles "oh you want Seth as your boyfriend, I had a feeling u where gay too Ambrose" as Dean smirks and says "yes I want Seth to be my boyfriend and I am an ass so I'm going to say something I don't very often I'm sorry Paige for coming off mean" as Bray smirks "that's new he must really like you Seth because he never says sorry to anyone" as Seth looks at Dean and then Paige and she nods "Dean show me you have a good side and I know you do everyone dose some just hide it deeper then others and we can go out on a date eventually" as Dean nods "your on there two-toned" as him and Bray walk away leaving Seth,Paige and Roman to wait for Seth's mom to pick them up. 

A few days later They are back at school and Seth is in his first class reading a book when Dean comes in and sits down beside him, and starts to tip the desk with his pen. Making Seth look-up from the book, Dean has a big smile on his face as Seth giggles "you behavior Dean I have eyes in the school I know your being good so far but you still have along away to go" as Dean keeps the smile on his face "I know the rules two-toned, I kind of made them famous and after I dominate this little challenge in front of me, you will see my true colors baby" as Seth smiles and grabs ahold of Deans hand and says  "I can't wait to see your true colors there Dean, everybody has good in them and your no different"  as the rest of the students come in and then the teacher does before the bell rings and starts to teach the lesson.

During class Dean keeps ahold of Seth's hand without the teacher knowing. Seth smiles at how sweet Dean is being its a chance him being gay his family and true friends are the only people who are nice to him, So Someone else being nice that is also the same as him is something special and he is likely it very much. Dean is bad but when it comes to certain things he cares for he really is a good guy, he has a good heart most people don't know that, so he hopes to add Seth to that list really soon.  As class ends and Seth starts to get up but Dean stops him making him stay behind for a few minutes "Seth you can see I'm being good right? As Seth nods his head "yes Dean I see your good points already keep it up and you will be awarded really soon I promise" as Dean nods and let's him go to his next class "I'll see you at the end of the day two-toned" as Seth giggles and nods "later Ambrose" as they both head to their next classes. All through the day Dean whenever he saw Seth or Seth's friends he would be good intil it become second nature, most of his friends liked Dean being nice and good but there was a few like Sami and Jimmy that like their friend bad to the bone.

It's the end of the day and the last class Seth is already in class in his seat. As Dean walks in with Punk and They take their seats as Dean looks over at Seth before the teacher comes in and winks and mouths "miss me sethie boy? As Seth slowly shakes his head and mouths back "your funny Ambrose but no I haven't it hasn't been that long since I saw you last, don't get a big head" as Dean smiles "it's already big sethie but for you I'll relax" as the the rest of the  students and teacher come in and class starts, Class ends and they leave as Seth meets up with Becky in the hallway and Dean walks out with Punk, but asks Punk to wait for him as he runs up to Seth before Seth gets to Becky as he yells "Seth wait up " as Seth turns around stops "yeah Dean what's up? Dean smiles "I want to ask you something important and I know I have been doing really good on the challenge so here it goes will you  go out with me this Friday night?

Seth looks at Dean "Mmm