Is this real?

Dean and Seth are married and they give up being full-time wrestlers not to long ago. They want to start a family soon, they are planning on adopting soon but they didn't know Seth is one of the few men in the world that can get pregnant so they don't have to adopt Seth can have kids for them, they are home in Davenport Seth is visiting his family while Dean is at their home with Kevin. Seth has been looking on some adopting sites because he knows they have to be prepared so he has been getting all the information, but the last few days he has been feeling sick and not like himself so he called his physician and has an appointment tomorrow, while at his family's he is talking to his mom about adopting and she is so happy and can't wait, a few hours later he returns home to find Dean asleep with Kevin on his chest and smiles at them, then he starts to cook dinner for them as Dean wakes up and walks into the kitchen to find Seth cooking "how was your family baby boy? As Seth turns and looks at Dean "oh they are good mom is happy about the adopting she can't wait" as Dean smiles at Seth and says "what time do you have to be at the doctor tomorrow? As Seth smirks at him "11, they are going to do my full on exam too get that over with, its only a few days off the lady said" as Dean nods his head and kisses him as Seth makes Dean's plate and his then they go sit down at the table and start to eat together.

After eating they head upstairs to their room and watch some tv until it's bedtime, the next morning they both are up and are ready for the doctor at 11, they leave early enough so Seth can sign in and they can take his blood work. Dean has been worried since Seth told him he was feeling sick and not like himself, so he was pushing for Seth to see the physician and make sure he was alright, Dean doesn't want anything bad to happen to him if possible, today is the day the find out about Seth's rare case. They arrive at the physician's office and Seth updates his paperwork and the nurse takes him back and gets his blood work done then after that he comes back and sits down next to Dean and they wait for Seth name to be called, they both get up and walk with the nurse to the physician office and then when they get there they sit and wait for her (yes it's a her)  a few minutes pass and she comes in and is reading Seth's paperwork and chart "hey Mr. Rollins-Ambrose how are you feeling today? As Seth smiles "a little better doctor Smith" as she smiles at him and says "well your blood work shows something that is very rare, in America we don't have many cases like this Seth so I need you and your husband Dean to take a deep breath and listen very carefully" as both Dean and Seth nod there heads and Seth grabs Dean's Hand for support, Dr. Smith starts off saying "Seth you have female parts with the male ones so you can become pregnant, and saying that you are pregnant already, with your blood work it confirmed but we still want to run some more test to make sure, while you are here, we think that's what is been causes you to feel sick and not like yourself of late. The test we run is part of your yearly and will confirm our suspicions" 

As both Dean and Seth nod their head wanted to know what is going on, but Seth or Dean can't believe what the just heard Seth is more then likely pregnant. When they talked about kids they only through their opinions where to adopted but now if this is true, Seth can give them kids of their own Dean can get his husband pregnant how many man can say that in the USA today. Not many according to this doctor, Seth goes with Dr. Smith's nurse and does the tests and then comes back into the room where Dean is and Dean smiles at him " I don't won't to get my hopes up baby boy but if she is telling truth, I can get you pregnant even if you ain't right now, omg that's amazing news" as Seth smiles at him "I know Deano I was thinking when I was doing that last test and how many guys can say their partners can get them pregnant like us not many according to her we our rare and that's amazing" as Seth learns over and kisses Dean before Dr. Smith walks back in "good news you two the tests come back and our suspicions where right Seth is pregnant congratulations you two, and it's very rare so here is a website full of information to help, I know it's going to be a long road but we are here for you as your physical and if you need anything else. As both Seth and Dean smile at her and leave heading home after setup Seth next appointment they have been blessed with a miracle, they can't wait to tell everyone.

They invited everyone over to the house, Seth's family Roman's family and even a couple of Dean's family members to let them know what is going on they are in the backyard, Dean gets very ones attention "alright Seth went to the physician the other day and we got good news and the news is Seth is pregnant" as everyone is shocked and Roman says "wait how" Seth looks at him "Dean you should have explain it to them all, I have female parts with the male parts, so I can get pregnant with happens to say I am already I'm no adopted for us we can have our own, mom you get your grandkids natural" as she smiles at us and hugs Seth then Dean "Yay I can't wait thank you God, I know there was something special about you my boy" Roman laughs "I happy for you two you two deserve the best" as Dean kisses Seth and he can't believe In just eight months they will have a baby that is both of them.