Just a dream 3/? (Ambrollins)

When Renee arrives at Seth's locker-room with his stuff from Dean, Seth is playing with Blue for the last time as they make the switch Seth hugs Blue then kisses him goodbye.

Renee then takes Blue and Dean's stuff to Dean as Dean is in his street clothes when Renee returns with Blue and his stuff from Seth, as he grabs Blue and hugs him tight knowing Seth did this before Blue leaved so Blue's sweater smells like Seth "hey Blue my baby, I promise everything will work out it's just going to take some time" as he looks at Renee and smiles as she leaves she doesn't want to ask and cause problems" after everything that happened tonight inside the ring Seth has already left he and he is back at the hotel.

He is now ride with Bayley and Sasha to and from the Arena's, and as for Dean his new riding partners are the B-Team aka Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel! The next few days is going to be hard they got house shows and their feud is going to take off Dean knows Seth is hurting because of this storyline but it had to be done the bosses said and he is hurting too, but hopefully their storyline and feud will not last long, he can only hope right. The next few days go by pretty slow the house shows are brutal and their feud with storyline get a good push and everyone is behind Seth this time around, Dean is the heel and Seth is the face, but in a few weeks Dean will go too far because the bosses want to see how the fans react when a superstar goes to far.

They are at their homes now for the weekend, Kevin knows Blue and Dean aren't there and he is upset about it so Seth and him lay around all weekend long Seth wants to help him feel better and when Seth leave to go back on the road Monday morning he is taking Kevin with him, he doesn't have a roommate so Kevin will be fine, he know Dean is being Blue with him on the road too since Dean doesn't have a roommate either, they just haven't got around to asking the company for roommates yet.

Dean and Blue are watching TV Dean is rubbing Blue's belly, as Dean's mind goes to Seth and it's all good thoughts! Seth has a big match come the next ppv then the bosses said their feud will take off big for a few weeks so Dean is hoping after a few weeks it will be over something will happen and it will fade away, he wants to be able to tell Seth the truth sooner than later.

Dean grabs his phone and calls Seth, he needs to hear Seth's voice even if Seth starts to yell at him, he has to come clean about everything now and try and work this out with Seth, if Seth did it back in the day he can do it now, as Seth sees Dean calling so he picks up thinking something is wrong with blue, he is dead wrong! "Yes Dean is Blue alright? As Dean smiles "yep I got to come clean about about something well everything Seth, the company made me turn on you it was meant to be on Roman at the  Survivor Series and you where going to have to pick a side but it didn't happen like that and after Roman's announcement I tried my hardest to postpone it happing because they changed it to you and wanted it to continue on later that night, I know I should have let you knew about it before hand but the bosses said not too it would make a better storyline but I feel like you told us back in the day and we kill it so we can do it now, we are just in different spots this time around, I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I'm coming clean now because they want me to start bringing out our history and be a real asshole at times after your match against Nakamura next weekend.

I want to be able to work on our lines for our appearance and make sure it sounds good and not to asshole-ish I know they want me to almost cross the line you know, as Seth is crying on his end of the phone he is going to burn the company down starting Monday and not stopping until he gets the universal title from Brock and sticks it to the bosses for doing this to them especially on a heartbreaking night for him and Dean.

Seth is going to make everyone pay, whomever gets in his way better be prepared to get stomped, besides Dean Seth has other moves he can use when they have to fight, they have to work out a few things to get back to where they where before this all happen, it's just going to take some time.

Seth let's Dean know they will talk more about this come Monday morning when they arrive at the Arena, they need to see each other face to face and Dean agrees and they hang up, Seth is going to also have a little meeting with Shane McMahon he knows Shane isn't behind this not even Vince could be this mean he loves the shield and was heartbreaking the night Roman's announcement happened, it's got to be HHH and Stephanie, he needs to see Dean and ask him who give him the orders directly before meeting with Shane and Vince.

Monday is definitely going to be busy today for him and he is looking forward to it, he wants everything to start getting back to normal kind of the best it can!