Trick or Treat (Ambrollins last part)

It's the night of the party and Seth got the Harley Quinn outfit for a backup, he wants to match Finn but he doesn't like Legos so he decided to go with Harley Quinn plus he hopes he may caught the eye of the Joker tonight, Dean is setting everything up while Roman went and got Seth's cousin and Seth is waiting on Finn to arrival, nobody has sees Seth all day so nobody knows he is coming as Harley Quinn so Dean is going to be shocked just like everyone else. 

Finn shows up with but he isn't alone he brought his friends in the club Karl Luke and AJ as Seth smiles and is happy he went with the Harley Quinn outfit, Finn is different with his friends so tonight Seth is going to work on getting Dean's attention. So he makes sure he looks good then walks downstairs to see Dean talking to Roman and Kaitlyn who look cute together Roman in his football gear and Kaitlyn in her cheerleader outfit, Seth walks over and taps Dean on the shoulder and gives Roman and Kaitlyn a shh motion as Dean turns around to see Seth in the Harley Quinn outfit and smirks "well if it isn't my Harls" as Seth smiles "hey Mr. J you look happy to see me" as Dean nods his head and moves in closer "yes I'm very happy to see you Harley, you want to go somewhere private and I'll show you how happy I am to see you" as he winks and wraps his arm around Seth as Seth shakes his head "sicko" as Dean hears it and slaps Seth's ass 😉 lightly, "my Harls did you just call me sicko because if so I'll take you somewhere and show you how sick I can be" as Seth can't believe Dean is being this forward with him but he is happy it's happening already.

Roman thinks it's adorable how they are acting towards each other, he wants his roommates to be happy and together so he is going to be help them out, he can't stand Finn especially when he is with his friends. He doesn't pay no mind to Seth, at least Dean does all the time. Kaitlyn knows about both sides and she wants to help her cousin finally feel happy so she is going to help him get his man tonight if it's the last thing she does, Finn can go on with his life alone.

Finn isn't pay them no mind like normal, witch gets on Dean's nerves so he pulls Seth to the dance floor and starts to dance with him all sexy, Seth smiles and can't help but think Dean is sexy and can't believe he is acting like this with him, Dean pulls Seth closer and wraps his arm around him "I like this Harls maybe I should take you out more often" As Seth laughs "really Mr.J you going to show me off to all your friends? As he smirks at him "oh Harls baby I would show off to the world if you let me" as he winks at Seth, And Seth can't help but get warm inside, Finn finally sees what is going on between Dean and Seth and he can't believe his eyes so he comes over and grabs ahold of Seth and pulls him away from Dean big mistake Balor Dean turns and his face because serious as he steps to Finn "oh Legoman you touched my Harls now I'm going to break you" as he laughs "Harls baby tell him it's not good to mess with Mr. J's stuff especially Harls" as Seth looks at Dean and can't help but smile he likes this side of Dean and wants to see more of it and see what else Dean has been hiding, as he pulls his arm away from Finn and walks over to Dean and lays his head on Dean's chest "Mr. J is somebody you don't want to mess with and you shouldn't have touched something of his especially me, Puddin doesn't take it to kindly" as Dean nods his head and pulls Seth into him "Legoman hit the road I got to show off my Harls to the rest of the party before we turn in for the night or maybe I'll let let him come haunt your dreams it could be fun.  Finn can't believe Seth is siding with Dean but he knows it will not work out for them two, Dean is to much of a badass and Seth is a goody goody in all sense, totally opposites but the thing is most of the time opportunities attract and this time is no different, Dean and Seth may like something opportunities but they will make it work.

As the party continues and Dean hasn't let Seth leave his side, he likes being Seth's protector it's nice and Seth likes being someone center of attention, Dean turns around and says "Harls you having fun, do you want to leave yet? As Seth smiles "I'm having fun Mr.J and we are not leaving yet it's your party remember" as Dean nods his head "I remember but Mr. J can leave anytime after all it's his party just like you said and I want to leave and spend some time with my Harls" as Seth can't help but smile and grab Dean's hand and pulls him upstairs to Dean's room. 

They end up making out for a while then Dean asks Seth to become his boyfriend and Seth agrees so tonight actually turned out great for Dean and Seth because they become a couple and can't wait to see what the future holds for them. Dean aka Joker got his Harley Quinn aka Seth in the end of the night and is going to show him off every chance he gets.