Alpha & Omega The Next Generation (Ambrollins)

Seth is an Omega and he waiting for his Alpha in Dean Ambrose to return, Dean has been out of action with a shoulder injury and will be returning soon, Seth can't wait for that time to come, its been crazy without him on the road next him, they have been together for God knows how long and this is the longest they haven't been able see each other.

Seth is on the road with their brother in arms and shield member Roman Reigns, they both have been carrying the company on their shoulders for the past few months on their own and it's hard without Dean being there and helping them as the three workhorses! Dean can't wait to be back on the road with his Omega in Seth and His Best Friend in Roman in just a couple weeks from now, he has been keeping his return a secret from Seth and Roman. Only Vince knows about it plus the doctor and trainer who has been working with him to get back into ring shape and healthy lol.

Roman is Seth's backup and Seth is Roman's but Seth wants Dean and Dean wants to be there to they are each other's real backup in any case! Since they mated with each other. Seth is coming home to Vegas to visit Dean this weekend to see how he is doing with the recovery process, Seth has saw Dean in a few weeks and Dean cut his hair shorter and his body has got way muscular since he has been working out to get back in ring shape. Seth will definitely be surprised when he sees Deano this coming weekend lol well especially his haircut and body shape lol.

Seth is heading that way now, Dean hasn't been completed alone during this time he has had their fuzzy pals in Blue, Kevin and Prince & Darrell Seth is a pet lover can't you all tell he did pick him as his mate and Dean is a big animal lol, Dean is at the gym working out he is pushing himself to the limit, he wants to get back into the ring so bad especially with Seth so they can go after the tag team titles again! Seth arrives at Dean's house and goes in using his key, he is greeting by their pets "Blue, Kevin Prince and Darrell" as he smiles at them. Seth doesn't see Dean so he calls his phone and Dean answers it "hey babyboy what's up? As Seth smiles as he pets Kevin And Prince "Deano where are you at? As Dean laughs I'm coming home right now, why you already there waiting for me with the pets? As Seth laughs "yep I'm here with our pets I'll see you when you get here Deano" as they agrees and then they hang up as he heads home and he can't believe in just a few minutes he will see his mate, Seth will see how much Dean has changed in the last few months, his hair and body shape through.

When Dean shows up Seth is on the couch playing with their pets and he gets a big shock by how Dean has changed, his haircut and his body type aka shape, Seth finds Dean completely sexy 😉. Dean gives Seth a sexy look as he walks over to him and sits down next to him on the couch "hey babyboy you like what you see, it's a change I know but I wanted to come back better then what I was before" as Seth smiles and kisses Dean "I like it Dean, you look good, healthy" as Dean kisses Seth passionately.

Tonight Dean is going to show Seth how much he has missed him, they got a lot of time to make up for and don't worry this weekend they will get a big chunk out of it. Tonight they are going to show their true colors towards each other and it is going to be amazing. They are both looking forward to it that is most definitely!