Just a dream 2/? (Ambrollins)

After the long night not being together, Dean is now in Vegas and Seth has made it to Davenport as soon as he gets in the house both Kevin and Blue run up to him thinking it's both him and Dean coming in but it's not as he looks down at Blue and shakes his head "Blue he isn't coming but Don't worry you will see him in a couple days, I got to take you with me so you can get with him" as he walks upstairs he needs to get Dean's stuff packed up the faster he does the faster he doesn't have to worry about it.

Dean is sitting down on his couch drinking some beer, he is started earlier but shit with what is going on why not have a few cold ones lol Dean grabs his phone he wants to call Seth and explain everything to him already but he knows he can't so he is going to FaceTime him to check in on Blue, Seth is laying down in the bed he got everything of Dean's packed when his phone starts ring it's FaceTime from Dean, so Seth takes a deep breath and answers it! Dean can't help but still find Seth adorable Seth rolls his eyes "what do you want Jonathan, Dean knows Seth is upset because he is calling him by his real name, as Dean says "Colby I called to check on blue I know he is looking for me, and knowing you probably have my stuff packed already" as Seth giggles "he did look around for you when I came in both him and Kevin did and yes I packed up your stuff already so when I return to work Monday it's easier, hold on one second and I'll let you see Blue" as Dean nods his head.

He watches Seth go pick up blue and his heart breaks, he really wants to come clean about everything but he can't at least not right now, Blue's big face appears on the screen and Dean laughs "blue my boy I miss you I'll see you in a few days alright behavior for papa" as Seth smiles softly he loves Dean, Blue and Kevin and this is truly breaking him apart, as Dean sends Blue a kiss then "thanks Seth for letting him see Blue even through they aren't talking" as Seth smiles sadly and nods his head "your welcome Dean, I talk to Renee and she is more then happy to help with the exchange Monday" as Dean looks at him in the phone screen and says "good she is a good person, you and the puppies have a good night" Seth smiles "Dean you have a good night too" as they hang up.

Seth hugs Blue they are about to turn In for the night, Blue gets into his bed next to Kevin and Seth turns in for the night making sure he is hugging Dean's pillow through tonight he can't cry himself a sleep, it could scary the puppies! Dean drinks his last beer before falling asleep on the couch but he prays for everything to work out and this damn storyline to not break him and Seth completely apart, he loves Seth and wants their relationship to work but he knows it may take time if they get back together eventually!

The weekend went by pretty fast and well for both of them, now they both are back at work Blue is laying on the floor in Seth's locker-room waiting on Renee to come get him with Dean's stuff to Dean, as Seth is getting ready for the show tonight he stops and plays with Blue because he knows it's not going to be happening anytime soon, Dean is in his locker-room he has Seth's stuff and Renee is going to come by and get it and then go get Blue and his stuff! Tonight their feud starts in the ring and he really doesn't want it to happen but he knows the bosses are set on this happening for now between them.

Bayley is going to watch Blue why Seth does his appearance then later on after the show ends Renee is going to do the switch for them, Seth bends down and kisses blue before heading out towards the ring for his spot for the night, he know sometime during his spot Dean will make appearance but for now he doesn't know what the bosses have in store for them, or the storyline they haven't told him much, just for tonight to play off Dean's expressions which will not be too hard Dean is an amazing partner inside the ring and out, or at least he thought.

During their spot they have some heated moments but Dean can tell Seth is putting on a brave face, and deep down this is breaking him, but truth be told it's breaking Dean too, he hopes the company will eventually come to their senses and end this damn storyline before it cause to much trouble! After their spot happens Seth heads back to his locker-room and spends time with blue before Renee comes and gets him.

Raw ends and Renee stops by Dean's locker-room and gets Seth's stuff from Dean before heading towards Seth's locker-room, to get Blue and Dean's stuff and do the switch!