How it all started (Ambrollins)

Seth was new in fcw and he wanted to make an impact, he wanted to become the the center of the show the Champ.

Dean on the other hand just wants to take over the company, he wants to run the business like he did before outside of fcw he is a bit of a crazy man.

They ran into each other right away it was like fate, it was like they were attracted to each other no matter what they did they always bump into each other, Dean wanted to face Seth in a match to see who was the best and the company like the idea but wanted to hold off on it for a few weeks let both each one of them get a fan base behind them before they faced one another and they both agreed. Outside of the ring they had a group of friends that always hang out and both Dean and Seth got to know each other personally way before their match happen, tonight is their match Dean is in his locker-room getting ready, Seth stops by and he is already ready "Deano I want to make sure whatever happens tonight we will still be friends" as Dean smiles and pulls Seth into a hug "no worries Sethie I'm not losing you over a match win or lose, you are stuck with me" as Seth laughs at that and nods "good I wouldn't have it any other way, I'll see you out there Deano and good luck" as Dean winks "you too Sethie may the best man win" as they shake hands then Seth leaves Dean's locker-room.

Dean smirks after Seth leaves, he has came very attached to Seth in more ways than one (wink wink) Seth is heading to the ring when someone attacks him from behind but Dean is walking towards the ring too and sees it and runs to check on Seth " Rollins you alright? As Seth looks at him "I'm good a little beat up but I'll be alright, Dean I don't want our match to be called off but I know fcw officials will not let me compete, Damien Sandow can't let no one else be in the spotlight it was him I know"

Dean looks at him "it's alright Seth you need to get check out, I'll talk to the bosses and we will reschedule our match, I want you at 100% so we know who is the best" as Seth nods his head and Dean helps him to the trainer's room as they get there a trainer looks over Seth while Dean goes and talks to the bosses about their match and rescheduling it for another night when Seth is 100% and they have no problem with that they want their Champ at 100% and until then Seth has been a fighting champion so a few more nights will not hurt for this match against their two top stars.

Dean gets the okay from the bosses then heads back to see how Seth is doing and when he gets there Seth is laying on the table on his belly the trainer give him a shot to relax his muscles as Dean walks up and bends down to get close to his face "Sethie are you alright? As Seth nods his head "I'm alright Deano the trainer give me shot for my muscles, our match rescheduled? I know you want my title but I don't want to fight you I like you to much to hurt you" as his eyes close Dean is shocked at what Seth just said the trainer comes in and says "the shot will make him relax and make him go in and out through the night Dean are you his roommate or ride back to the hotel? As Dean nods his head "yeah we rode here together and we share a room together, I'll watch him make sure he is alright" as the trainer smiles, Dean then helped Seth up and out of the trainers room and towards their locker-room to get their bags before heading to the hotel they where sharing for the weekend he asked Roman Reigns to carry their bags to their rental car so he could get Seth and Roman nods his head and helped Dean with no problem he was friends with him and Seth so it was no big deal.

Dean and Seth get back to their hotel-room Dean carry's Seth up first then goes back for their bags, When he comes back to the room Seth is mumbling "Deano I'm scary this match is going to break us apart" as Dean gets close to him and shakes him just a bit waking him "Sethie I'm not going no where and this match when it happens will not do nothing to our friendship" Seth opens his eyes and leans over and kisses Dean on the lips "Dean   there is something more then friendship between us at least on my side" as he smiles and lays back down and closes his eyes, Dean touches his lip and smirks and mumbles to himself "it's on both sides babyboy but I hope you meant it and it wasn't just the drugs making you say it finally " as Dean stands up and goes to his bed. Truth is Seth was telling the truth tonight the drugs just give him a little push but he has been wanted to tell Dean how he felt for a long time now he finally did, Now they are going to have a awkward morning maybe, we will see in the next part.