My Boyfriend's Back (Ambrollins)

Seth is getting ready to face Dolph at Summerslam 2018 for the ic title but the last time he went against Dolph it wasn't a one on one match Dolph had his best friend Drew in his corner and Dolph keep the title Seth needs his boyfriend and tag team partner in the shield Dean Ambrose but Dean has been out of action because of injury to his shoulder, but Seth doesn't know Dean is coming back at Summerslam and is going to be in his corner to even the odds against Dolph and Drew so it's going to be a good night and then their other tag team partner and brother in the shield Roman Reigns is getting a title match vs Brock Lesnar.

Dean has been keeping his return a surprise from Seth for a few reasons one is Dean wants to ask Seth something big after the match ends, that can change their lives in and out of the ring so it's been hard keeping this secret from Seth but he knows it will be all worth it in the end, Seth and him will be back together in the ring sooner than later. Roman is working-out with Seth at the Arena when Dean shows up because he had a meeting with the bosses for later this weekend and his return to work and to his boyfriend😘. Roman knows about Dean's return at Summerslam this weekend in Seth's corner and they will also be there if he needs backup vs Brock Lesnar later on that night.

Seth smiles at Dean and stops working-out with Roman and goes to Dean, "Deano what are you doing here, are you alright? As Dean smiles "I'm alright Seth I had a meeting with the bosses to go over my recovery process" Dean hates lying to Seth as Roman laughs because he knows what is ready going on but it sucks he can't say anything about it, as Seth looks at him "are they okay with the process ? As Dean nods his head, "they know about me almost dying at the beginning right after the surgery, so they understand it taking time, but I'm doing well besides that" as Seth smiles that was scary Dean got a staff infection and they had to do another surgery to get rid of the infection, Seth was so worried he was going to lose Dean and after everything happen Seth is happy Dean is getting better.

Dean learns against Seth and smiles "babyboy I'm going to stay through Summerslam, the company wants me to do some appearances, and plus I want to see you beat Dolph and get the ic title back, so when I'll just go home with you Tuesday morning plus I talked to your mom this morning and she said Kevin was doing alright just missed us which is normal and I miss that little fella too plus blue I can't wait to get him full time from Renee in a few weeks when she goes back to ESPN and her contact with WWE is up" as Seth smiles blue is Dean and Renee's dog but Dean went and bought him for Renee when that started dating back in the day before Dean come out that he was gay and wanted Seth, so for a while they had been sharing blue and when Dean got hurt Renee took care of blue until Dean started getting better and in a few weeks Renee is leaving WWE and going back to USPN so she is going to give blue back to Dean all the way and both Dean and Seth can't wait because Seth has Kevin and Kevin is good with blue, they are brothers already.

Seth smiles "really the company has work for you this weekend? As Dean nods his head "yep last year was big for us, we won the tag team titles and reunited as 2/3 of the shield, so Summerslam is special and Brooklyn is too" as Seth smiles at him and remembers last year and how everything changed for Dean and him for the better in Brooklyn that night last year. As Roman smiles and says "guys I'm going to leave you two alone for a bit, I'm going to go see Becky before the show starts" Roman and Becky are together in this story, and there is no more brand separation but each show has their own championships so just like now. As Seth smiles at him and Dean watches him go off to find Becky leaving them alone.

Dean learns over and kisses Seth "you want to go get some food before the show starts? As Seth smiles "yep I like that idea, let's go Deano" as Dean grabs Seth's hand and they head towards the cafeteria for something to eat, they eat together then the show starts and Dean stays backstage while Seth has his match. And then through the week and weekend Dean does his appearances now it's Summerslam and Seth is getting ready backstage when Dean shows up in street clothes and smiles at him "Sethie you ready for your match vs Dolph and to get that ic title back? As Seth smiles at him "yep I'm here to burn it down Deano" as Dean nods his head " I believe in you and your going to do great" as a few minutes go by and it's time for Seth's match to begin so he goes to leave as he smiles and kisses Dean on his way out of the locker-room, when he gets to the ring he is waiting for Dolph and Drew but he gets a shock Dean's music starts playing and Dean walks out and smirks at him, he changed his shirt and is wearing Seth's.

As Dean nods his head at Seth and then Dolph and Drew comes out and the match starts and Seth wins the match and the ic title back because Dean evens the odds against drew, and after the match Dean gets in the ring and on one knee in front of Seth  "Seth I love you so much and I'm back for good and im here in the ring on one knee about to ask you something important, you make me happy so will you do me the honor and become my husband? As Seth can't believe Dean is asking him this in the ring in front of the world, plus Dean has been keeping this secret from him about coming back,so he smiles "yes Dean I'll marry you" as Dean smiles and opens the ring box and shows Seth his ring then slides it on his ring, as Seth starts to cry " it's beautiful Dean, thank you" as Dean nods his head "not as beautiful as you" as Seth and Dean leaves the ring together as the engagement couple aka the Lunatic Fringe and The Architect.

Seth and Dean can't wait to see what their future holds, Dean is back where he belongs in a wwe ring and with his fiance. Seth has his fiance back on the road with him life is good.