I'm sorry

Dean had broke Seth's heart when he married Renee Young and now they are expecting their first baby, Seth hasn't moved on yet and probably won't, plus he stopped wrestling and went full-time at his black and brave wrestling Academy with Marek, he couldn't be around Dean and Renee after they got together it hurt to much. Dean knew he messed up but can't go back now because Renee is pregnant with their first baby, Roman has keep him up to date with what Seth is doing and he is very proud of his baby boy even if they aren't together no more, Seth is killing it back in Davenport IA and Dean truly misses him.

The company is in Des Moines and Shane has asked Seth to come be a special quest, and Seth agrees, it's the night and Seth is backstage talking to Roman and some of his friends he hasn't saw in a while, when Dean and Renee come up and Renee rubs the fact she is with Dean and having his baby in Seth's face. And Roman sees this and mumbles bitch and Seth laughs "it's alright big dog I'm over it he picked her, so let him be stuck with her bitch ass self" as Roman slaps Seth's back "dude that is bad but funny as shit and true" as Dean looks over at them and smiles he is happy to see Seth after all this time even if he can't go talk to him because Renee is being a bitch again, she knew about him and Seth along and she pushes his buttons to get what she wants so and he can't be around Seth because she told him she doesn't won't to lose him to Seth and even through she is pregnant with his baby, she knows it could happen. 

Shane comes up to Colby  and smiles " hey Rollins it's good to have you here tonight" as Colby smiles at Shane "thanks it's good to be back" as they talk for a while and then Shane goes to start the show, Roman has to go get ready and Colby goes back to his seat with his friends, he is walking back when Dean stops him he wants to see how he is doing and he really don't care what Renee thinks she isn't around right now and if she was he still would do it, he is getting tired of her shit. He smiles at Colby "hey Colby how is it going? As Colby looks at him "I'm good Dean, how are you? As Dean smiles "I'm doing alright it could be better but I can't go back and change it because if I could I would and I hope you know that" as Colby nods his head " I know and good luck tonight" as Renee comes around the corner and Colby sees her before Dean does and doesn't won't to cause problems. 

After the show Colby goes out with Roman and some other wrestlers, Dean and Renee had a small fight and Dean comes out with Roman, he is happy to see Colby again but this time Colby  is with his friends he brough to the show and they are overprotective of Colby and they know about his past with Dean. Dean really wants to talk more to Colby he knows he fucked up when he left him, and got with Renee and now they are expecting their first child together, he always thought him and Colby would be together and down the road and could adopt a child together, but it didn't happen that way. Colby is talking to Roman and his friend Jay when Dean walks up "can I steal him for just a few minutes you two I need to talk to him about something" as both Roman and Jay look at him and then Colby and nod and then go to the bar as Dean smiles "I wanted to say I'm truly sorry I know I fucked up and if I hadn't done what I did we would have probably be married instead of me and Renee and we could sometime down the road adopted a child, but I lose that plus you in the long run even you as my friend because Renee is a controlling bitch and I have lost a lot of my friends because of her, Roman is the only one who didn't run away" as Colby looks at him and nods his head "I dreamed it would be us but it didn't turned out that way and I was looking forward to kids with you I wanted to adopted with you but  that didn't work out either, you got married and now you get to have a real kid with her but you got to understand why I can't be around you even as your friend" as dean smiles at him "I do I totally do I'm not upset I just wanted you to know where I'm coming from and no matter what I know I messed and I love you" as Colby nods his head and grabs Dean's hand "I know and I love you too Dean no matter what" as Dean nods his head and pulls Colby into hug. 

That was the last time Dean saw Colby for a while, he went back to Renee and they stayed together until the baby was born and they break up, Dean become a single dad because Renee didn't won't anything to do with the baby boy Dean named him Moxley and he become a part-timer, so he could be home with Moxley. After a few years he and Moxley are take a trip to Colby's hometown to see him, Colby has only saw pictures of Moxley through Roman and Colby fell in love with the little boy at the first look, he looks so much like Dean it hurts. When they come to visit Colby and Dean get their relationship another go and it works, Colby becomes Moxley's second dad and he loves that little boy to the end of the world and back, and him and Dean decide to adopted one together soon, so Moxley can have an sibling. They can't wait to see what the future holds for them as a Couple this time around, and Colby isn't sorry any more that Dean got with Renee because in the end he came back to him and they have Moxley, so it worked out for them.