Roommates, The love story!

Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose are roommates, they have been living together for a few months now. They are both gay but haven't crossed that line with each other because they live together and know it could cause problems if it didn't work out between them, plus Dean is kind of a player he goes through guys like they are underwear lol he has a new one in his bed every few days and as for Seth he has had one boyfriend or should we say ex boyfriend now his name was Finn Balor & Finn was sweet at first then turn out to be a total asshole.

Seth and Dean are hanging out in their apartment watching some football, Dean game is on first both are going for Dean's favorite team as the game is going on. Dean likes to mess with Seth so they are watching the game and Dean is doing things like moving his hand up Seth's leg, and saying dirty things to Seth as Seth catches his breath and looks at Dean "Deano what are you doing? As Dean smiles "oh does Sethie not like the attention? As Seth swallows hard "I'm okay with it but Dean I just want to make sure you are alright with what is going on" as Dean smirks and nods his head towards Seth "I'm good Seth no worries if I didn't I wouldn't be taking it this far" as Seth smiles at Dean, Dean then gets up and goes into the kitchen then calls Seth to come in the kitchen to help him make some snacks as Seth gets up and walks in to find Dean shirtless lean up against the counter, waiting on the popcorn to get done as he smirks at Seth "it got hot in here" as Seth shakes his head and walks over starts opening some candy bags. Mumbling "you don't play far Deano but you just wait, it's payback time soon" as he says "Deano you go popcorn and I got some candy now we just need drinks I'll get them, what you want? As Dean smiles "I'll have a coke Sethie"as Seth walks over and opens the refrigerator and grabs him a coke and himself a water, then takes the candy and drinks into the living-room to continue watching the games. A few minutes later Dean comes out with a big bowl of popcorn and sits down next to Seth, Dean's game finishes and his team wins as Seth watches Dean celebrate he is happy his team win their game, now a few minutes later Seth's favorite team comes on and they start watching the game.

Later on after Seth's game ends and Seth team loses him and Dean are laying around on the couch and Dean smiles when he moves his hand and grabs Seth's hand and intertwines their fingers "Sethie I know I'm probably the last person you would hear this from but would you go out with me?, I know I'm player but I want to change I want to be the man you want to be with I don't just won't be roommates no more I want to be your boyfriend" as Seth smiles at Dean "I'll go out with you Deano and if you show me you want this and are willing to change your player ways, we can give us a go" as Dean smirks "deal and you will not regret it" as he grabs Seth and hugs him, and the next few days things change for them, they go out and become a couple.  Overtime they have build up amazing trusted and Dean really loves Seth and Seth loves Dean and they can't wait to see what the future holds for them as a couple, they know being a couple there is always going to be problems but as long as they have each other's backs everything works out in the end because they truly care for each other already.