You're not only my best friend brother but your my crush too ❤️

Dean Ambrose is what the world calls a bad boy, he is 17 years old, he smokes and gets into trouble but the truth is his best friend Roman Reigns keeps him straight some of the time, and Dean also has a major crush on Roman's brother Seth Rollins-Reigns.

Roman Reigns is the nicest person you will meet. he is about to turn 18 years old, he is best friends with Dean Ambrose he is his savor he keeps him out of trouble most of the time, Roman has a younger half brother named Seth Rollins-Reigns they share the same mom, Roman is older then Seth through you probably think there mom cheating on Roman's dad with Seth's dad but that's not the case, there mom wasn't married to Roman's dad yet after Roman was born she left him with his grandparents and went to find herself but she find herself with Seth's dad and then find herself pregnant with Seth, Seth came along and Roman's dad has been there since risen Roman and Seth as brothers and his kids, their mom and him got married before Seth came along through, Seth's real dad didn't know anything about Seth and still doesn't.

Seth Rollins-Reigns is 17 years old he is a pretty cool kid He loves hanging out with his friends and family, he goes by Seth Rollins at school so Roman can be the only Reigns at school, he loves his family he never meet his real father but he loves his dad he knows what it takes to be a man and step up when someone needs you too and that was Mr. Reigns.. He gets along with everyone through his brother's best friend Dean kind of creeps him out Dean has that effect on a lot of people right lol.

Dean is spending the night over at Roman's place they always do this ones a week, but it being the summertime they been doing it a lot more probably twice or three times a week. As Seth is hangout with his friends Bayley and Sasha in the living-room watching some TV when Roman and Dean come down stairs from Roman's room to get some snacks, so they can finish their video games with Jimmy and Jey aka Seth and Roman's cousins over the gameplay, Roman went to get the snacks while Dean goes into Living-room mess with Seth just a bit (lol) Bayley and Sasha know why Dean messes with Seth much they over head him talking to his other friend Sami Callihan outside of school one day about his feels towards Seth, but Roman being his big brother and Dean's other best friend he can't act on them and Sami just shaked his head at how dumb Dean is being. Dean sits down next to Seth and wraps his arm around him to just mess with him, as Seth tries to shake him off as Dean leans over and kisses Seth's cheek "come on babyboy don't be that way, you keep pushing me away only drawls me in closer" Bayley and Sasha laughs as Seth gives Dean 'what the heck is going on look' As Dean smirks and gets up because Roman walks out of the kitchen with their snacks, leaving Seth lost in his thoughts trying to figure out what just happened between the two of them and if Dean was just playing with him again or was Dean being serious for ones.

Dean and Roman walk back upstairs as Roman giving Dean a weird look as Dean stops "what dude your look is freaking me out" as Roman smiles "you like my brother don't you? As Dean starts to laugh a bit "what where did you get that from? As Roman smiles "dude I am not dumb I have knew for a while, go for it Seth is a caught, but first stop messing with him be nice towards him" as Dean nods his head "thanks man I appreciate you having my back" as Roman smiles "always man let's beat Jimmy and Jey then you go get my brother aka your future man" as Dean smirks.

Dean and Roman start playing again against Jimmy and Jey, Bayley and Sasha are trying to help Seth understand that Dean was being serious early, he really does like him but he has a hard time showing his feelings because he is Roman's best friend, plus Sethie you are Roman's brother. Seth can't help but smile at Dean caring for him because Truth be told Seth likes Dean too and has for a while, Bayley sees the smile on Seth's face as she knows the feels between them are the same now they just got to tell each other, so she starts to think of a way to help them maybe she can come back over and talk to Roman so Dean and Seth can talk it out finally. Plus Bayley thinks Roman is cute so she wins too 😉, about then Sasha's phone goes off and it's her boyfriend Finn Balor he is on his way to pick her up, Finn is a good guy sometimes lol Bayley is staying over tonight so her and Seth are going to go get her stuff later from her place when she knows her mom is home from work. Sasha says her goodbyes to Seth and Bayley when Finn gets there, Bayley gets a text from her mom letting her know that she is going to be home in a bit so her and Seth decide to head over to her place now and on their way out Seth yells up to let Roman know they are going to Bayley's for a while and they will be back later, as Roman and Dean come out of Roman's room and before they leave and Roman says "I'll drive you over there, we beat Jimmy and Jey and auntie wanted them to do something so game is over for now so come on Dean let's take Bayley and Seth to Bayley's house" as Dean nods his head and they walk down the stairs and all four of them out of the house, Bayley smiles "thanks Roman" as Roman nods his head as they get in the car.

Seth and Bayley get in the backseat while Dean and Roman upfront, Seth learns over whispers something in Dean's ear that makes Dean do a double take and look at him as Seth is sitting back and has a smirk on his face, Roman says to Bayley "so you are staying the night? As Bayley nods her head "yep you can handle being around a girl right? As Roman laughs "your best friends with my brother he is gay and is the female type so yeah I can handle another girl" (lol)  as Dean smirks "Roman being the female type isn't a bad thing he just needs his other half" as Roman laughs "omg yeah I know it's not bad and his other half is near I believe" as Seth shakes his head. They make it to Bayley's as Bayley and Seth get out and head in but before Seth goes in Dean stops him and says "you playing with fire,babyboy" as Seth smiles and walks in with Bayley to help her get her things.

A few minutes pass and they walk back out Bayley's mom says her byes and tells them to have fun, as they walk back to Roman's car and get back in as Roman smiles and says to Seth "mom called and said to go get food for us, her and dad will be in late" as Seth nods and says "me and Bayley will eat anything right Bayley? As Bayley nods her head as Dean agrees "you know me I eat anything you put in front of me" as he looks at Seth and smirks, Roman hits Dean in the arm as they drive off and go get food, after they get food they head back home for the rest of the evening. Roman pulls Dean upstairs to his room to have a little talk.

Dean looks at him as Roman says "I'm going to help you with my brother I'm going to distract Bayley but you got to finally tell him how you feel about him, deal? As Dean nods his head as him and Roman do their hand shake and they walk back downstairs, the whole time Bayley had the same idea to help Seth to be alone with Dean so he can tell him how he feels about him, so it's about to get good.....