Familia... Sequel to animals 2/2 (Ambrollins)

A couple hours later Dean and Seth are at the company office, waiting to have a meeting with the bosses about the situation with Seth being pregnant, both Dean and Seth want to get everyone behind them and make sure their storyline gets changed so Dean can protected Seth and their pup.

Both Seth and Dean wanted a change so instead of fighting each other they will become a team again that turns into more romantic and Seth because Dean's manager, they are waiting outside Shane and Stephanie joint offices, it's up to them to change their storyline in the future! Shane and Stephanie are happy to see two of their big superstars in Dean and Seth in the offices today and want to help in any way possible, so Dean being the alpha he lays out the cards for them and hopes they are behind them.

Stephanie is happy for Seth and Dean, she can't believe they are going to have a baby pup in a few months time and want to help them in anyway she can, so she knows how protective a male becomes over their pregnant mate so she knows Dean will want their storyline changed and her and Shane are completely behind them because they both know how it is! So starting this coming Monday night their storyline will change from them fighting each other to them re-forming 2/3 of the Shield aka Ambrollins Ambrose and Rollins.

And eventually come clean about their relationship and Seth's pregnancy, then Seth will become Dean's manager before Seth has to leave for maternity leave, and why he is gone Roman steps in and helps Dean so it's still 2/3 of the shield! Dean is happy it went well and they head back to the hotel. Now they have to tell Roman, Becky and Bayley plus Seth wants to tell AJ. Dean can't wait to to tell Roman Becky Bayley and he also wants to tell Sami and Kevin they are his boys just like AJ is Seth's and Becky and Bayley are his girls! So tomorrow at smackdown live Dean and Seth both can tell everyone backstage about the pregnancy.

Dean and Seth have a double date with Roman and Becky later but promise each other not to spill the beans about their situation until tomorrow night at smackdown live, with everyone else who is on their listen. Dean smiles "your going to want to tell the new day too right? As Seth nods his head "oh my God yes new day is definitely getting told, thanks for reminding me" as Dean kisses Seth "your welcome babyboy I'm happy to help" as they walk back to their hotel-room to get ready for their date later on with Roman and Becky.

Life is going perfect for Dean and Seth, they find out Seth is pregnant with their first pup and they are about to start working on getting the team back together, tomorrow they will tell everyone backstage about Seth's pregnancy!

After telling everyone about the pregnancy, Dean and Seth become working on re-forming their team, everything is going amazing for them everyone is behind them and can't wait for baby Ambrollins lol! Seth is getting closer to having to leave for maternity leave so they have put him as Seth as Dean's manager and bring Roman back into the club.

They have learned Seth is pregnant with a little boy,

A few more months go by and Seth isn't on the road no more, he is off on maternity leave and it's getting close to having their baby boy.

They have decided on Tyler Moxley Rollins-Ambrose for him and he should be coming into the world by the time Dean comes home to Vegas and their house this coming weekend, and as for Roman and Becky they had a little girl and they named her Lela Rose Lynch-Reigns. She was born a few weeks ago!

Dean wasn't going to miss his son being born for nothing in the world! So no matter what he is going to be there for Seth and Tyler on that day! He wants to be an amazing dad and it starts on that day!

The day comes and when Tyler Moxley Rollins-Ambrose is born he is a mixed of both Seth and Dean he has Seth's Brown hair and Dean's eye color and his skin color is a mix of them both! Both of them are completely in love with him and still can't be...

The day comes and when Tyler Moxley Rollins-Ambrose is born he is a mixed of both Seth and Dean he has Seth's Brown hair and Dean's eye color and his skin color is a mix of them both! Both of them are completely in love with him and still can't believe they made him together! They really are made for one another and this was just another reason why!