Is it really over?

Seth and Dean called it quits after Dean had to be put into a storyline with Renee Young and the company even made them fake getting married, Dean didn't like it but Renee loved it she actually asked the bosses for that part because they where actually going to drop the storyline but she pushed her way in and keep her claws in Dean plus they where also getting rid of her too she gets on people's nerves like crazy and nobody really likes her but she has way when her back is against the wall, now she has her job for a bit longer because of Dean and the storyline not her own work. Seth isn't on the same show as them he asked to be switched to the opposite, he made a point he wanted nothing to do with Dean or Renee, so he is going solo on raw for now Dean Renee and Roman are all on smackdown live but Dean has been talking to Roman about Seth allot of late and Roman knows it's killing one of his brothers to not be with his love.

Seth is been hanging out with Sami and Finn on raw and he feels like his old self like when he was back in nxt, he is getting along with everyone and working his way up the roster, letting the company know he is still the best on the raw brand and is still one of the workhorse in the company, he loves proving he still has it week in and out In that ring. Tonight is one of the company's duel ppv and the first time in a long time Seth is going to be in the same place with Dean, Roman and even Renee, he has been at the gym working out most of the day with Cesaro even Bayley came too, she has been his rock when he needed somebody to talk to about things that nobody else wanted to list to. They arrive at the show and go to the locker-rooms but promise to meet up later, he is getting ready for his match against randy orton when there is a knock on his door so he goes to open it to find his former shield partners Dean and Roman standing there, smiling at him as he looks at them "can I help you two with something, are you lost I know you two haven't been around raw superstars in awhile but Smackdown stars locker-rooms are on the other side of the arena" as Dean looks at him and laughs "we know where our locker-room is Rollins but we wanted to see you before orton finished you off for good" as he smirk at Roman, Roman looks at Seth and laughs "yep got to get a good look at you before its all over for you Rollins" as Seth rolls his eyes "you two can go to hell, I don't have time for this, just leave me alone already I'm doing fine on my own and you seem to be great on smackdown, why come bother me now is it some game to you two? As Roman says "no man it's not we where just joking around we just came to check in on you and make sure you where ready for randy, no harm really" as Seth looks at him and nods "okay sorry about the go to hell comment" as Roman smiles at him "it's okay man good luck tonight" as he leaves and Dean says "I'm sorry too Seth" as Seth looks at him and nods "it's alright Dean no worries good luck in your match vs Corbin" as  they smile at each other and Dean leaves and Seth goes back to getting ready. 

Dean finds Roman and when he finds him his smile has left his face, and Roman laughs "D it's crazy you need to either work it out with him or talk to somebody because that smile is on the borderline creeping" as Dean laughs "I know I'm trying here man I can't do anything just yet I'm going to talk to the company about the storyline with Renee soon and see if we can end it, I'm tired of it I want him back" as Roman smiles "I know man but pull back the creeping smile when he is around" as Dean gives Roman the finger and walks into their locker-room to get ready for his match vs Corbin later tonight. During the show Dean beats Corbin, Roman beats Aj for the wwe championship and Seth loses to Orton but during the match Seth gets the upper hand, later after the ppv ends Dean is talking to Shane and Daniel Bryan about having a meeting come Tuesday about the storyline with Renee, they agree, it's not going as good as they hoped after the whole wedding angle, so come to the show alittle early and they will talk about things. He leaves happy and meets up with Roman as they leave the arena and go to the hotel. 

Monday night comes and Seth is facing KO, but tonight Seth gets attacked by Triple H and is send home to Davenport. Tuesday when Dean finds out about Seth's being send home because of Triple H's beat down and when he went to get check out by the physician, they said he had a concussion and needs rest, so today he is in the meeting with Shane and Daniel about his storyline Renee, they talk about things and decide its best to end it so next week it ends, he will find her in a very sticky situation and he can't wait but he tells Daniel he needs to head towards Davenport to check on Seth now if that is possible and will be back before Tuesday and they agree, he doesn't have no match tonight so he leaves and goes to Seth. A few hours later he makes to Davenport and to Seth's house, he is standing in front of his house right now worried how Seth is going to act when he sees him there, Dean did come all the way to Davenport to make sure Seth was alright after what Hunter did to him, when he could be working even if he wasn't on the schedule, he could have got on it somehow Daniel cares for him, so he shakes his head and just knocks on Seth's door and waits for Seth to answer. 

A few minutes later Seth opens the door and is shocked to see Dean standing there, "oh my god Dean is everything alright did you get hurt too? As Dean giggles at him "no I'm good I'm not on the schedule and I heard what happen to you and wanted to make sure you where alright" as Seth opens the door more and let's Dean in "oh I'm doing alright physician said I should be alright by next weeks raw as long as I don't go to nun of the live shows the rest of the week and weekend and Kurt said I'm not to be seen and that was kind of scaring so I'm listing" as he nods at him "I had a meeting with Shane and Daniel about some stuff earlier and I got amazing news that starts next week on smackdown live" as Seth says "going to tell or I'm I going to have to wait and find out like everyone else" as Dean smirks at Seth "no I'll tell you my storyline with Renee is going to be over and this whole fake marriage is going to be done to" as Seth looks at him "wait so next week it's the start of the end of that storyline and your marriage that has been real but most people think it is? As he nods his head "plus I'm telling the bosses I'm gay Seth I know I messed up and I'll never get you back but I need to be honest with myself and them, you have this amazing fan base and the bosses are behind you, so I'm not worried no more about them looking down on me and I have some pretty crazy fans too" as Seth looks at him and pulls him into hug " I'm very proud of you Dean and the bosses love you so don't worry about them looking down at you and I'm here for you don't forget that" as Dean hugs him tight. 

Kevin runs up and barks, Dean looks at him "oh hey buddy I missed you" as he leans down and pats Kevin as Seth watches them and smiles "you where his favorite, the way you would let him lay on your chest, that was his favorite" as Dean picks Kevin up and pats him, then puts him back down "he has a special spot in my heart just like his owner, Seth I know I'm asking a lot but after the storyline ends, can we start over again but this time take it slow?  As Seth looks at him and shakes his head "I'll make you a deal, when the storyline ends and you tell the company about you being gay I'll give you another go and yes we will be going slow this time" as Dean smiles at him "thank you and you will not regret it this time I promise" as Kevin is running around their feet barking as they walk into the living-room and sit down on Seth's couch. 

The next few days Seth and Dean spend time together, now it's Tuesday and the storyline is about to start to end, he went early and has a meeting with Shane Steph and Vince about some stuff and in that meeting he told "them he was gay, he told them he has been for a long time since before he came to the wwe/nxt even fcw and he is sorry he didn't tell them before but he didn't know how they would treat him, and the whole Renee storyline being married thing didnt help because he lost his partner of 2 and half years, the love of his life because of it but that's the past now he is just waiting to work towards the future", and they agree and tell "him to make it up to him for making it feel like they didn't care, anything he wanted let them know and they will do their best" as he smiles at them and says "I want to be back on raw and I want to reform the tag team with Rollins can you do that for me? As Shane and Steph laughs "wait is Rollins the love of your life? and yes we can that's nothing out of the our reach" as Dean looks at them "to your question yes he and thank you and I'll like to be moved as soon as this damn storyline is over and one more thing Roman goes too, just in case the full shield wants to come back down the road" as they nod their heads and he left. So later on the end of the storyline starts to come to the end, and after his mark he calls Seth and gives him the good news. 

It's been a few weeks and Dean and Renee's storyline and marriage is over with, him and Roman are now back on raw and now him and Seth are working on their relationship and their new storyline that Dean requested specially and they both know sometime down the road the full on shield will be back but it's nice just them two working as a team, they truly are wrestling soulmates, inside and out of the ring.