Seth Rollins The Universal Champion & Jon Moxley The IWGP United States Champion

Dean is killing it in Aew and New Japan Pro Wrestling, while Seth is doing amazing job on raw, he is the top dog on the show. Seth has been the universal champion for almost a year this time around it's his second time and he is a true fighting champion any challenge he accepts head on he isn't afraid of nobody in the locker-room he is a champion the raw the locker rooms are very proud to have representing them.

Jon is making it big in New Japan Pro Wrestling and Aew but off the road they are just Jon Good and Colby Lopez a loving couple who are soulmates inside of the ring and out, Seth is home in Davenport this weekend with their furry babies in Blue and Kevin, Jon will be home later on this week after Seth is already back on the road with the company. It's difficult seeing each other now with their schedules being totally different and working for different companies.

But they some how find a way to be together, it's in the cards for them. Seth is meant to defend his championship at the next ppv then the company is giving him a whole week off while they find him a new Challenger for the title, so he will be going to Japan for Jon's shows that week, and spend time with his man which is overdue, Seth is counting down the days until his week off and his alone time with Jon can finally happen.

Jon doesn't know nothing about Seth's plans in the next couple weeks, but Seth knows Jon will definitely love it especially their alone time in the bedroom, it's well deserved and overdue on both sides, the next few weeks will be a up hill battle for both of them but Seth knows after the ppv he will finally have time alone with his man in Jon, but first he has to beat Rey Mysterio at the ppv and keep being a fighting champion on raw.