you're not only my best friend brother but your my crush too❤️ Final part

Dean and Seth have been together for a few weeks now and everything is going great between them, Paige is finally out of the hospital and as for Roman and Bayley they started dating a few days ago. Dean can't believe when school starts back up he will actually have a boyfriend and another reason to go every day and behavior besides his best friend Roman lol, Seth is something special and he doesn't want to lose him so he will do whatever it takes to keep him around, Seth and Dean are in Seth's room watching 'The Walking Dead' as they are laying on Seth's bed, Seth is laying on Dean's chest as Dean has his arm around Seth. Tonight is the first night they are going to be staying in the same bed all night together since they got together it's a big step for them in there relationship.

Dean is rubbing Seth's back as they are watching the show as Seth mumbles "that feels nice Deano" as Dean smiles and continues to rub Seth's back and says "Roman and Bayley said something about the beach tomorrow all of us right? As Seth nods his head and plays with Dean's fingers, Dean laughs "Sethie you having fun with my fingers? As Seth looks up at him and smiles "Deano I love everything about you I am amazed by you, you have made truly happy" as Dean looks at him and smiles "the feeling is mutual babyboy" as he learns down and kisses Seth's lips, as about then there is a knock on Seth's door and its Roman checking in he just got back from Taking Bayley home and wants to make sure they are still on for the beach tomorrow, as he comes in and sees them laying together watching the walking dead, and smiles at them before asking them about tomorrow and the beach as Dean nods his head agreeing it's still a go, as Roman laughs and then leaves and heads to his room leaving them to finish the show and turn in for the night In a bit. A little time passes and it's bedtime so Dean and Seth slide under the covers and cuddle close together Dean pulls Seth on his chest as they get comfortable and start to fall asleep.

The next morning Seth is awake first he is watching Dean sleep, he looks so peaceful, he looks like angel and Seth can't believe he can say "that he is his boyfriend" Dean wakes up and gives him a goofy smile "good morning Sethie you sleep well, I know I did because I had you beside me" as Seth smiles and learns over And kisses Dean "I sleep well thank you and it's because i had you next to me" as Dean gets up and walks over to his bag and grabs something before coming back to the bed and sitting on it with Seth still laying there, "Sethie I got you something the other day it's nothing serious but I saw it I thought of you" as Seth smiles at him "Dean omg your the sweetest thing" as Dean smirks and hands him a shirt of Seth favorite band as Seth can't believe got that for him as he learns over and kisses him passionately as Dean kisses him back then Seth pulls away "thank you Deano it's perfect" as Dean smiles at him "I'm glad you like it" as they then get up and head downstairs to get some breakfast with Seth's family.

They eat breakfast with Seth's family then they decide to get ready for the beach with Roman and Bayley, Roman is going to go get Bayley in a little bit though so they all can go later to the beach, after Seth and Dean change and Roman heads to Bayley's to get her as Seth's parents are talking to Dean and Seth about school in a few days. Seth is excited for a few reasons and Dean is excited to go back to so it's a win win situation, a little while later Roman returns with Bayley and they all head towards the beach.

Time jump to their graduation Seth N Dean have made it the last year and they are still going strong, and as for Roman and Bayley they broke up but got back together, Dean knows Seth is his other half and can't wait to spend the rest of his life with him, and Seth feels the same way about you Dean.