Our little family... Sequel to is this real?

During Seth's pregnancy he find out him & Dean where expecting a boy and they agreed on naming him Moxley Rollins-Ambrose and when Seth had him. He was the perfect mix of both of them & they couldn't be happier, Dean was the only one wrestling while Seth was pregnant, even if it was part-time now since Seth had Moxley Seth is working out to get back in the ring so when Moxley is old enough to travel with him and Dean they can go back on the road until Moxley starts school then they will take turns with who goes on the road when and where.

Seth can workout from home because they build a gym in the backyard area and with Moxley being only a few months old he can't leave the house yet and since Dean is on the road right now with the company the home gym has been a life savior, Seth can workout and Moxley is with him in his playpen or bouncyseat. Seth is getting close to his body type before he got pregnant with Moxley, he has been working his but off but his body is getting there and he is happy, he knows there will always be alittle fat pouch from Moxley but that's alright Moxley is a GodSent.

When Dean comes home from the road Seth is getting really close to his goal of what he wants his body to look like to get back into the ring and Moxley loves watching Seth in ring working out so that shows him when they go on the road Moxley will not get bored, he likes it Dean returns home that weekend from a few shows and he is happy to see his husband and son, he is shocked but happy that Seth is looking that good and knew Moxley would love being around the ring, he is their son by the way.

They talk about a return date for them both and they decided on one, the next few days while Dean is home Seth keeps working hard to get back in ring shape and he finally feels like he has and they return to the road with Moxley part-time and it's like they never lefted Moxley loves being on the road, even if he is only a few months old he will grow up on the road until the time he starts school, as for Dean and Seth they haven't lost a step and it's great to be back in the ring together and they can't wait to continue their journey and see where it takes them all.