Two become three (Ambrollins)

Seth Rollins is one of the biggest superstars on Raw right now, he along with his husband Dean and their big brother Roman run Raw they are the work horses in the wwe now and have been for the past 10 years.

Dean is in the locker-room with Roman going over the game plan for tonight's match, Seth is in with the doctor he hasn't been feeling well of late, so the company's doctor has been a few test and they will figure what Is going on with Seth, Seth is a very rare man he has female parts so he can carry a baby inside him, the morning sickness has been a sign of Seth being with baby. His and Dean's to be exact, Seth will become momma while Dean is daddy.

The doctor gets the results and starts to give Seth the results Seth can't believe he is pregnant with Dean's baby he will not be able to wrestle while he is pregnant he will be Dean and Roman's manager until he has to take maternity leave, he can't wait to tell Dean and Roman the good news, Seth really hopes Dean is happy about a baby, he knows Roman is going to be alright because he has three kids with his wife Galina, so Roman is a dad already and Seth is going to be one too with Dean, Seth heads to the Shield's locker-room to tell the boys the good news about him being pregnant.

He arrives to hear Dean talking to Roman about some things and Seth hears about the time Dean cheated on him with Renee Young as his heart brakes as Roman can't believe Dean did that to Seth his little brother and Dean's husband. So he waits a few minutes and goes in he isn't going to tell Dean about the baby inside him, but roman will find out later tonight, he isn't going to stay around for the match tonight either, he isn't cleaned to wrestling so he is going to grab his bag and go back to the hotel-room. He will leave Roman a note in his room because he is heading home to Davenport, he called Shane, Stephanie and HHH before heading inside the room and let them know the situation with him, Stephanie is happy for him and Dean N have give him a few more days off before he starts to be their manager because Seth said he needed it but dean can continue wrestling, being the Roman and Dean's manager plus being pregnant is going to be something Seth has to get use to. But right now he wants to get Away from Dean and head home to Davenport in a few hours.

There will be another part In a few days!!!!

Ambrollins (Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins) Moxrollins (Mox & Rollins) Completed!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara