it shouldn't have happen (Ambrollins)

Seth is heartbreaking Dean turned on him and hasn't give him reason why, now he is bring Roman who is fighting for his life into it and saying they deserve it because of their past mistakes, so basically Dean is calling their relationship a mistake and that's not true, their relationship isn't a mistake it was a beautiful thing between two people who loved each other 💙.

Seth is backstage talking to Bayley and Sasha, he is trying to get over Dean and the situation  between them both, Dean is watching him from around the corner, he misses Seth like crazy but he has to stay in character even when they aren't on camera the storyline turned their real life relationship upside down! Dean didn't want this to happen but when Vince has a storyline in mind it going to happen no matter what, and after what happen with Roman it was just a matter of time before it was going to continue, Roman was Vince's favorite and without him being around 24/7 Dean is now going to be one of the top heels vs Seth being one of the top faces.

Dean is talking to Renee about something in the corner, he doesn't have many friends left since he turned on Seth, Renee is the only one who really still talks to him or hangs out with him in public lol! Renee has told Dean he needs to come clean to Seth about everything now before things get worser between them, as Dean knows she is right and wants to tell him but they are never alone any more so it's not easy for him get Seth alone like before when they where partners. Dean needs alone time with Seth without the company finding out and he needs it to happen soon.

As he sits there he is trying to figure out a way to get Seth alone so he can explain what happened that night and try and make it right between them, not just for them but also for Roman! Who was home fighting a illness and he is familiar no matter what. Renee has to go because the show is about to start Seth is first up in the ring Dean still hasn't moved he can't bring himself to just yet, Dean comes up with a idea to get Seth alone and hatch their problems out without the company finding out right now that they are having in contact still outside the ring.

He gets up and goes to his locker-room and gets ready for his spot later on in the show, then he needs to get in contact with Bayley and ask her for some help later tonight with getting Seth back to the hotel after the show, Bayley talks to Renee and Knows the situation but promised not to tell Seth it's Dean's place and she hasn't told anyone else. He needs Bayley to bring Seth to his hotel-room, Dean will give her a key to his room, so she can take him to his room for their little talk and make sure no one sees them plus Dean doesn't have to open the door and maybe get them caught also.

A little bit later Seth did his spot and Dean had his match, Dean got in contact with Bayley and went over the plan for later tonight with Seth and she agreed, he give her a key to his hotel-room so it's all set, now he just has to shower and get ready to head back to the hotel in a little bit, he knows Seth is doing an interview right now with Charlie so he has time to shower and get ready to leave before Seth even makes it to his locker-room to shower himself! Dean is in his locker-room he just got done with his shower how he is getting ready

He can't wait to get back to the hotel and finally see Seth without no problems, Dean heads back to the hotel when he leaves Bayley  let him know Seth is in his locker-room getting ready and they will be heading that way soon as he smiles and he leaves in Seth's locker-room he just got done with his shower and is getting ready himself so him and Bayley can head to the hotel in a little bit

He has to meet Bayley in the parking lot so they can head over to the hotel, Bayley said she wanted to check something out after they drop their bags off in their rooms, she head from some other Superstars about this thing in the hotel and she wants to see if it's true, lol and Seth has to go because he is her best guy friend.

Dean has made it back to the hotel and is in his room, he is going to wait for Seth to arrive it shouldn't be to long, a little bit later Seth and Bayley have made it to the hotel and have dropped their bags off at their rooms and now they are heading towards Dean's room, Seth doesn't know what is about to happen, Bayley is about to help Dean and Seth have alone time finally. Bayley takes Seth to Dean's room and let's him go in and leaves Dean is outside on the balcony and when he hears the door open and close he know Bayley has brought Seth so it's time to go in and face him.

He walks in and Seth is sitting on his bed holding the key Bayley had, he looks up and sees Dean and he says "she said it was important and not to leave until I heard you out, I agreed" Dean look at him and smiled "thank you for that, I need to come clean   about what happen that night and why you didn't know about the heel turn? Vince was upset about Roman's news and he wanted something big to take away from Roman leaving, it wasn't meant to be you I turned on babyboy, if Roman was still here it was going to be him at Survivor series and you would have to make a decision on who you side with me or Roman? But with Roman leaving Vince changed it that night and I couldn't tell you before hand, but if it had happen as plan everyone would have knew about it before hand, I hope you can forgive me and we can work on building our relationship back, I'll talk to Shane about the situation at the house show" as Seth gets up off the bed and walk over to him "I forgive you and we both will talk to Shane" as Dean smiles and hugs Seth he can't believe him and Seth are going to work on their relationship, plus be in this storyline for a while, he is happy they finally talk it over! And now it's time to start the healing process together.