(3)You're Mine Part 1

Kongpob and Arthit have been dating for two months after announcing their relationship at the thank you senior party...

After two months of dating the campus have gotten used to Arthit their head hazer and he junior Kongpob are dating but there are some people who just can't get the hint on not hitting on or flirting with one of them cause of these people just don't want to accept the fact that these two are together and also not knowing how possessive they are of each other.

Kongpob's POV

Kongpob was just going to his classroom when he heard two girls talking about him and Arthit and how cute they are together, after everyone knowing about their relationship a lot of people supported them and some didn't ...not because they're two men but the fact that those people either liked Kongpob or Arthit.

Kongpob sat on his seat with his friends when they noticed that they started questioning Kongpob

M: "Ai'Kong even though you and P'Arthit told everyone you're in a relationship two months ago a lot of people are still talking about it"

Oak: "you guys are famous around the campus with your statues as the moon campus and P'Arthit as a head hazer"

Tew: "guys you want to know what i saw happening before i arrived i think Ai'Kong would want to know especially"

M and Oak saying at the same time "it's probably about P'Arthit"

Kong: "what about P'Arthit" what would have Tew seen about his P'Arthit that's making Tew wanting to tell me like he wants to see reaction from me with what about he's going to say

Tew: "i saw some girl confessing to P'Arthit in front of everyone"

M and Oak shocked and staring at Kong asking what Kong is going to do but all Kongpob did was staring at his friends blankly

with all that happening Wad entered and asking why Kongpob is simply just staring barely blinking, with his friends explaining to Wad to what just happened Kongpob blocked all the noise to his surroundings and was thinking things like:

'Did P'Arthit answer her' ...'if he did what did he say'......'what if he feels more attracted to her than to him since he has liked girls before'....'is he going to leav.....' his thoughts getting cut off with the bell ringing and friends trying to get his attention.

Wad: "Ai'Kong you ok?"

Kong: "huh oh yea i'm ok"

after class

Kongpob packed his bag and left the class leaving his friends behind while texting P'Arthit

Kongpob: "P'Arthit are you done with your class?"

Arthit: "yea i am why?"

Kongpob: "meet me at the canteen"

Kongpob headed towards the canteen and ordered his and Arthit's food with iced coffee and pink milk waiting for P'Arthit to arrive.

Arthit's POV

Arthit as usual going to his class when a girl out of no where came up to him and confessed to him he was shocked to see someone confessing to him infront of the whole campus all Arthit could do was just stand not saying anything then the girl staring at him said "i'll wait for you answer" and with that she ran away.

Bright: "Oi Ai"Arthit did you just get confessed to"

Arthit: "tsk what are you talking about Ai'Bright no one confessed"

Toota: "tsk tsk tsk we heard everything Ai'Arthit"

Prem: "Are you going to tell Kongpob about this"

Bright: "even if he doesn't people are going to gossip about this and N'Kong will eventually hear about this"

Knott: "Ai'Arthit it seems you didn't reject her if you didn't reject her and N'Kong knows about it he's going to have thoughts to maybe you changed your mind about being with him because of you not answering her"

Arthit knew Knott was right while walking to his class he thought about reecting that girl and talking to Kongpob afterwards and with that the bell rang to start their class.

when class ended he got a message from Kongpob wanting to meet him at the canteen.

At the canteen

When Arthit arrived he spotted Kongpob sitting down which looked like he also ordered food for both of them he still always felt lucky to have Kongpob as boyfriend.

Arthit sat down with Kongpob across him from the table and which he saw worried , confused , sadness kind of face which made Arthit not wanting to beat around the bush and ask him "whats wrong?"before Kongpob could answer a girl came near their table which turned out tot be the girl that confessed to Arthit.

Kongpobs POV

i wanted to ask about the girl that confessed to him but before i could some girl i don't know came to our table standing in front of his P'Arthit and all i thought was 'is this the girl that confessed and has the nerve to come near my P'Arthit when i'm around'

Girl: "i came here to gt P'Arthit's answer"

Are you kidding can't she see that his boyfriend is right here i can't help but just glare and say "um excuse me his boyfriend is right here"

Girl: i didn't ask you i asked P'Arthit

did she seriously just say that ..without thinking i stood up and went near P'Arthit and kissed him and was surprised he kissed back and joyful cause i knew the answer. once the kiss was ended i told P'Arthit " you're mine" and stared at the girl "he's mine" and finally P'Arthit answering the girl with "i'm sorry i'm taken"

Arthit's POV

i haven't said anything when these two were talking but when she said "i wasn't talking to you" to my boyfriend i felt anger but knowing even if the fact i wasn't taken i would never like a girl like her and i could tell Kongpob was glaring at her and before i knew it i was being kissed , at this moment i didn't care people were looking i just loved his lips on mine and when the kiss was broken i heard him say "i'm his" has a nice tone to it he could get used to this.

i told the girl i was taken an i could the sadness and horror on her face but she obviously would know about their relationship since he did announce it 2 months ago and seeing her run away with her friends running after her.

Kongpob sat back down across from me an everything just flashed thorugh my mind of what happened ended up making me blush.

Kongpob: "P"Arthit are you blushing?" said with a teasing smile

Arthit: "tsk who's blushing" trying to hide his face looking down at his food

Kongpob: "P'Arthit if next time someone confesses to you reject them flatly or if you can't do it yourself just call me and ill be right over to reject that person for you"

Arthit: "who would call you to do that..now eat" taking  sip from his nom yen that Kongpob bought for him

TBC

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

i'm happy to know some people like my one shots thank you all so much :)

i'll make a part two of this soon 

hope you enjoyed it :)