(65)Our Family [S3]

"Kong have you seen Moon's Pacifier" 

"no i haven't seen it" Arthit sighed heavily "Moon is very fussy without it" Kongpob went closer to his husband and put his hand on his shoulder as he saw how frustrated he was "ok calm down where did you last see it" 

"i was so sure it was in his room but i've looked for ages and i still can't find it" 

Kongpob: "ok everything will be fine i'll come and help"

Arthit: "what difference is it going to make i already said i looked"

Kongpob: "yea but remember that time when you were looking for that t-shirt and like you said you looked for it for ages but when i tried looking for it i found it.....under our bed"

he raised one eyebrow at his husband angering Arthit

Arthit walked ahead of Kongpob annoyed "if you're trying to call me messy i don't need to hear that from you" Kong just laughed at his husband response and walked up the stairs "i wonder who cleaned the room after that incident"

"shut up it was only one time" said with the sounds of stomps walking up the stairs

"i also remember i found something while tdyi--mmm" 

Kongpob wasn't able to talk anymore when he realised there was a hand over his mouth "i was finally able to forget about that why would you remind me" Arthit just sighed taking his hand back and continued walking up the stairs with the sound of his husband chattering 

"are you mad? c'mon don't be mad na?"

"just shush it doesn't matter anymore i just want to help Moon calm down now" Kongpob did as he was told and they got closer to their son's room the sound of Moon fussiness was being heard clearly. 

Moon was making noises showing his frustration for not having the pacifier "what did you do here P'Arthit" there was a huge mess in Moon's room like a robber came in here and just messed up the place but ended up taking nothing in the end "no wonder you couldn't find it"

Arthit: "i was panicking and it just ended up like this"

Kongpob: "if you were panicking you should've come to me sooner"

Arthit: "i thought i could find it"

Kongpob started picking up everything that was on the ground and put them where they belong and just as he was picking up a a pile of things on a chair underneath them was what they were looking for "P'Arthit" being called out he turned around to look at his husband "i found it"

Arthit was ecstatic he hugged and kissed him "ahh thank you , you're seriously my hero right now" Kong was just standing there shocked from what just happened but then smiled happily from the sight in front of him with his husband giving the pacifier to their child.

"daddy is sorry na , i took so long to find it for you" stroking the cheeks of their baby Moon.

Moon was chewing down on his pacifier and feeling the sensation of his daddy's hand

unknowingly Kongpob went closer to his husband from behind  back hugging him by putting his arms around his waist , gently putting his head on his shoulder 

Arthit was sometimes not fazed by these affections initiated by his husband but once in a while he might get flustered and blush feeling like it was the first time.

"Can you stroke my cheeks like that too.....daddy?" Arthit nudged him in the stomach with his elbow "who's your daddy?" Kongpob felt the pain in his stomach but he wasn't the type to give up "you are , who else?"